What will be your Staple Spring Bag?

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
You know the one you carry more time's than not...

I haven't decided on mine quite yet but would love to you what you all have chosen as your trusted everyday bag for spring.

I'll switch between my new purchases:
BV ball bag in hazelnut
Balenciaga Twiggy bags - white, rouge
Mulberry Rosemary - tan
Gucci - canvas with off white leather trim
Dior medium gaucho - red
Chanel small tote - metalic gold

i'll just be carrying around the usual bags, b-bag city black, b-bag twiggy cornflower blue, and speedy 30 - not all at the same time, but will be rotating them around! :smile: hopefully, i'll get a new LV piece this week or next! :smile:

I just bought a white Michael Kors satchel bag (for work) & a white Kate Spade clutch (out & about) so those two will be my spring/summer bags.
I'm looking into purchasing a green or yellow leather handbag but I haven't found the 'right one' yet. :smile:

I've noticed that I've been using my Speedy 25 (Monogram) more and more lately. I think I'll be switching between that, MJ Venetia and Sofia, and some Vera Bradley once it gets warmer.

I will use my speedy the majority of the time and bring out the Tod's lime green bag with certain outfits. I also have a very cute Vera Bradley pink paisley hobo that looks great with a few outfits I have.