What will be your Staple Spring Bag?

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Northern Virginia
You know the one you carry more time's than not...

I haven't decided on mine quite yet but would love to you what you all have chosen as your trusted everyday bag for spring.

Raspberry

O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Mandarin Epi Speedy. But I also want to get a Lexington pochette in the perle Vernis for situations that don't call for a big handheld bag.

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
Botkier in metalic pearl med. Trigger and Stirrup.

I would love to have the YSL Muse or the new Marc Jacobs in white.

bella1

O.G.
Jan 22, 2006
Probably rotate between the following bags;
MJ Petal Pink Sophia
Lolli in Pewter
Chanel white caviar tote
MJ Stam in Putty

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I'll switch between my new purchases:
BV ball bag in hazelnut
Balenciaga Twiggy bags - white, rouge
Mulberry Rosemary - tan
Gucci - canvas with off white leather trim
Dior medium gaucho - red
Chanel small tote - metalic gold

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
i'll just be carrying around the usual bags, b-bag city black, b-bag twiggy cornflower blue, and speedy 30 - not all at the same time, but will be rotating them around! :smile: hopefully, i'll get a new LV piece this week or next! :smile:

SELFstyled

Etoile
Oct 30, 2005
California
I just bought a white Michael Kors satchel bag (for work) & a white Kate Spade clutch (out & about) so those two will be my spring/summer bags.
I'm looking into purchasing a green or yellow leather handbag but I haven't found the 'right one' yet. :smile:

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I've noticed that I've been using my Speedy 25 (Monogram) more and more lately. I think I'll be switching between that, MJ Venetia and Sofia, and some Vera Bradley once it gets warmer.

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Upstate NY; too far from NYC :-(
I will use my speedy the majority of the time and bring out the Tod's lime green bag with certain outfits. I also have a very cute Vera Bradley pink paisley hobo that looks great with a few outfits I have.

Redd

No such thing as too many
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
LV multicolor petite Noe and LV Cherry Blossom Retro- it's my favorite of all time! :smile:

glily

Jan 9, 2006
I think I will use my Cornflower Blue City B Bag - should be here Wednesday! Still shopping for my white bag for Spring...

Dec 6, 2005
I think I'll be wearing my large tan gucci horsebit hobo all year :love: :love: :love: . And as soon as I get the darm thing, the Damier Saleya MM for work espcially. I love that bag!