What will be your Staple Spring Bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. You know the one you carry more time's than not...

I haven't decided on mine quite yet but would love to you what you all have chosen as your trusted everyday bag for spring.

2. Mandarin Epi Speedy. But I also want to get a Lexington pochette in the perle Vernis for situations that don't call for a big handheld bag.

3. Botkier in metalic pearl med. Trigger and Stirrup.

I would love to have the YSL Muse or the new Marc Jacobs in white.

4. LV houston in framboise vernis, and chanel medium tote in gold

5. I think I will take out my Cerises and maybe denim speedy.

6. Probably rotate between the following bags;
    MJ Petal Pink Sophia
    Lolli in Pewter
    Chanel white caviar tote
    MJ Stam in Putty

7. I'll switch between my new purchases:
    BV ball bag in hazelnut
    Balenciaga Twiggy bags - white, rouge
    Mulberry Rosemary - tan
    Gucci - canvas with off white leather trim
    Dior medium gaucho - red
    Chanel small tote - metalic gold

8. i'll just be carrying around the usual bags, b-bag city black, b-bag twiggy cornflower blue, and speedy 30 - not all at the same time, but will be rotating them around! :smile: hopefully, i'll get a new LV piece this week or next! :smile:

9. I just bought a white Michael Kors satchel bag (for work) & a white Kate Spade clutch (out & about) so those two will be my spring/summer bags.
    I'm looking into purchasing a green or yellow leather handbag but I haven't found the 'right one' yet. :smile:

10. I've noticed that I've been using my Speedy 25 (Monogram) more and more lately. I think I'll be switching between that, MJ Venetia and Sofia, and some Vera Bradley once it gets warmer.

11. It'll probably be my Edith (when it arrives) and my white B-bag...

12. I will use my speedy the majority of the time and bring out the Tod's lime green bag with certain outfits. I also have a very cute Vera Bradley pink paisley hobo that looks great with a few outfits I have.

13. LV multicolor petite Noe and LV Cherry Blossom Retro- it's my favorite of all time! :smile:

14. I think I will use my Cornflower Blue City B Bag - should be here Wednesday! Still shopping for my white bag for Spring...

15. I think I'll be wearing my large tan gucci horsebit hobo all year :love: :love: :love: . And as soon as I get the darm thing, the Damier Saleya MM for work espcially. I love that bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice