What will be your next purchase? And when?

I'd love to add a Town to my collection, but I need to escape to the Island so that I can hold off on such a purchase for a reasonable stretch.

And anything in Canard is a serious temptation, too . . .

Dearest Girl, Come and hang with us on B Ban Island under the Club section!
My next purchase will be a 2010 Black City, I am holding out for that, it won't be until the end of the year or early next year, maybe longer depending on when one comes along.

Lol yep I will join the B Ban Island. Thank you for telling me. :P

I've been looking for a black RH mini Pompon but they're impossible to find. :sad: not sure if I'm a fan of the rubber covered HW on the ones out right now. I'm thisclose to picking up a preloved black RH Day, just to scratch the itch.... Argh.

A town in black or a dark shade :smile: shame shame, I just bought a preloved part time today, too!! I am going to try to hold off on buying another bal until closer to the end of the year...

a black first, if they would bring back regular sized pewter hardware

a charbon rh town, if the leather is lovely

and I would love to have the hamilton laether (preferring a black city) but I am not keen on the hardware

I would love to buy them right away, but I guess I need to be patient for some of my wishes or considering other options too

Need to see the Bleu Persan in person (no pun intended there).
If it's a darker shade of Atlantique, I want to get a city with GSH and sell my Atlant. PT. (I'm on Ban Island so a trade doesn't count :P)

I'm also really interested in Rouge Ambre but no one's mentioned it since the Fall 2014 Colors thread was started. Hoping Bal is still releasing this color as I'm dying to see it.

A town that i can use as a work horse

Funny that a week ago i said i wanted a town as a workhorse. I just placed an order for a charbon city. I couldn't pass it up.

So i guess - i am still in a hunt for a town next time. 😁

Someone ship me to ban island please!