What will be my next LV ? Red or black ?

Thank you so much everyone. I have made my decision.. I will take framboise.. Black is permanent.. So i can buy it anytime.. Framboise is limited, and its sooo pretty.. I think i will regret if i dont get it now.. :smile:

Hi all, i went to LV today. I want red bag but i could not find what i really want. I have tried on epi brea, alma and neverfull in carmine and coquelicot.. I prefer carmine, coquelicot is too orangy for me.. I love epi, but this time my heart does not sing.. I dont want vernis, i like it but i dont want to baby the bag.
Then my SA show me soft lockit in framboise.. Wow.. I really like it.. I saw they put black and galet on display.. The leather is so soft, not heavy and have long strap..
Now im torn between framboise or black.. I know i should not think about black bag because the reason i went to LV is for red bag, but soft lockit in black also gorgeous ! And i can imagine how easy to maintain this bag in black.. So, please help me to make decision. My SA told me the stock is very limited, I need to make quick decision.. Thank you everyone.. :smile:

Here is pic from LV website.. And i found pic from google Reese W wearing soft lockit in framboise..

View attachment 2684201View attachment 2684202

I vote for the framboise or wait to see the red. I love black bag too but so many brands have classic black bags ( Bal, mulberry, BV, celine to name a few), an advantage of LV is that it offers beautiful colors, especially for soft lockit.

Ooh no. My SA inform me, they dont have new piece for framboise. Only left display item. I dont really like to buy display item. :sad:
Actually they dont have new piece for all color. All display item. They said its very limited stock available.
Oh sad... :sad: :sad:

I always go for black and other neutrals but this red (framboise?) is simply stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. That would be my choice (and I am not a color bag person)

you made a great desicion! framboise is gorgeous! black is always just
black.....😊
I wouldn't care about the display! I'm
pretty sure they weren't there for long! just inspect the bag carefully and You will be happy with your new beauty! 👍

you made a great desicion! framboise is gorgeous! black is always just
black.....😊
I wouldn't care about the display! I'm
pretty sure they weren't there for long! just inspect the bag carefully and You will be happy with your new beauty! 👍

I place an order.. My SA will call me once they have it.. :smile: