What will be in the new floor set released on the 12th?

No idea but I got told by a SA that the new floorset wasn't until the 26th?? I'm hoping the Sabrinas and Juliannes - maybe the new OpArt and mirror finishes too - I got a little brochure from Bloomies and it has 10/1 as in store dates for those collections so that makes sense.

Last edited:
i finally got an answer to a question i asked from another thread. so every month there's a new floorset though they were designed for each season but the boutiques introduce them in batches.. correct?

So there will def be a new floor set on Friday then??? I want to do an exchange but am waiting to see if something new comes out that I like better and was just wondering if I should wait until Friday or go ahead and do it today??

I don't think it will be on Friday, at least not in my store. There will be studded signature stripe, some patchwork that I'm thinking will be part of holiday... I saw a black patent bleeker bag... the new inital charms are super cute but the L wasn't in for whatever reason.. of course the purple carly's... I saw the swing packs that kind or coordinate with the sabrina with the little pleat and the new signature...

The moral of the story is LOTS and LOTS of new goodies!

I don't think it will be on Friday, at least not in my store. There will be studded signature stripe, some patchwork that I'm thinking will be part of holiday... I saw a black patent bleeker bag... the new inital charms are super cute but the L wasn't in for whatever reason.. of course the purple carly's... I saw the swing packs that kind or coordinate with the sabrina with the little pleat and the new signature...

The moral of the story is LOTS and LOTS of new goodies!

:drool: :sweatdrop::woohoo: