What will be going onsale?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. HI i know some of the boutique sales are coming up in about 1 month...to all of you ladies who have gone to a H boutique sale before what usually goes on sale? Any wallets, bags, etc?? or it is mostly bracelets and scarves?

2. Usually just rtw and shoes.

3. I think it depends on the boutique. I have heard of Garden Parties, Herbags and small leather accessories such as wallets, keyholders, etc. going on sale as well.

4. Was just at Costa Mesa yesterday - no leather goods on sale, only end of season clothing andmaybe some decorative.

5. definitely shoes

6. do you all know when the sale starts? Me and mom are eye-ing for some shoes, but I'm not in US next month so I'll have to ask my bf to lurk for me at the H store here...

7. Is it sale time at SCP ?

8. At the last SF sale they had Garden Parties (orange and vert only) scarves, RTW, belts, and shoes. I'm hoping they'll have GPs again this time...:graucho:

9. Ala Moana is only going to have shoes and RTW. Their sale starts in a few days.