what will always be your favorite coach in your collection?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
What will always be that one bag that makes you smile in that special way?

For me its the big bowler shaped red patent poppy tote that was released Last Jan... They currently have smaller similiar versions of the bag, but I love my red tote with its poppy flowers. How about you?

image-459850642.png

My Sparkly Holiday bag always brings a smile. I carry it usually only in December each year and I get more comments on it than any bag I carry. I can't leave the house without getting stopped.... 15280 Alexandra Metallic Silver

Not so much that its my fav but its a bag I wont sell. Its my yellow signature stripe satchel. Reason is I carried it when I went to see my mother for the last time. It has a black mark on the side from the wheel on her wheel chair...
I reminds me of out last visit... so i wont be getting rid of it anytime soon.
Plus I like it, its nice for summer :biggrin:

Small purple gathered sophia....the color on this one is amazing....she was not even on my wish list until I saw a Coach SA carrying it in large and knew I had to have it....good thing because the small sold out and is impossible to find now. I would also add my Ocelot Audrey...such a cool bag with lots of bling

Mine is what I call my Hawaii purse (as it goes with me there on vacation always!), its a department store exclusive Hertitage Striped Domed large Satchel 13198 in a light khaki and pink stripe. Its highly structured, durable, can take any kind of weather, and holds alot of stuff. It just has that warm climate vibe and travel appeal like no other for me!

Ok I confess I own the brown one like this as well!!

Attachments

• 51vNghOppOL.jpg
    51vNghOppOL.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 415