What were your wedding colors??

jodilee

Feb 10, 2009
Mine were Azelia, Truffle, (dark pink and brown) and Ivory, My cake was even pink and brown =)

l_cffb2085ccb666978c915a7e32dce65d.jpg

Each groomsman's vest and tie matched their gal's. (Yes, I talked two of the guys into wearing pink, lol) Groomsman and ring bear wore ivory vest and tie. My Monique Luo dress was ivory as well. Clors came together perfectly:smile:

Last edited:
I didn't have specific colors. We got married around Christmas, and I had white roses, some red green and some silver decorations thrown in there too. A friend decorated everything, which was a lifesaver, because I'm not decorationally inclined.

Here were my colors. I started with Ivory, Chocolate, and Champagne Pink but the rest sort of fell into place with the florist. We chose fall colors because our wedding was in September.
btw999-1.jpg

btw95.jpg

btw90.jpg

ringsandinvite-1.jpg
rec9997-1.jpg

Rec1-2.jpg
btw991-1.jpg

Im not a fan of wedding colors with the typical taffeta bridesmaids dresses, etc. and since we didn't have a typical wedding (got married at courthouse and had a big dinner reception) I didn't really get to pick out colors, however, if I had to do it again, my colors would be strictly black and white with deep, deep red roses for accent. But, I love the look of black sleekness and sophistication, so bridesmaids would be black slender long gowns with the long white gloves. :smile: