What were your wedding colors??

jodilee

Feb 10, 2009
Michigan
Mine were Azelia, Truffle, (dark pink and brown) and Ivory, My cake was even pink and brown =)

Each groomsman's vest and tie matched their gal's. (Yes, I talked two of the guys into wearing pink, lol) Groomsman and ring bear wore ivory vest and tie. My Monique Luo dress was ivory as well. Clors came together perfectly:smile:

Last edited:

dearmissie

I'm MARRIED!!
Aug 16, 2007
The craft room.
We're thinking.. but many nice colors to chose just yet. How did everyone chose their colors?? I think we're going to chose base on the flowers we pick.

GirlFriday

Mar 30, 2008
I didn't have specific colors. We got married around Christmas, and I had white roses, some red green and some silver decorations thrown in there too. A friend decorated everything, which was a lifesaver, because I'm not decorationally inclined.

AmourCouture

AmourAuthentic
Apr 2, 2008
Great Lakes
Here were my colors. I started with Ivory, Chocolate, and Champagne Pink but the rest sort of fell into place with the florist. We chose fall colors because our wedding was in September.

Nov 30, 2008
Under a Palm Tree
Im not a fan of wedding colors with the typical taffeta bridesmaids dresses, etc. and since we didn't have a typical wedding (got married at courthouse and had a big dinner reception) I didn't really get to pick out colors, however, if I had to do it again, my colors would be strictly black and white with deep, deep red roses for accent. But, I love the look of black sleekness and sophistication, so bridesmaids would be black slender long gowns with the long white gloves. :smile:

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
www.twitter.com
My colors were pale green and pale pink. The guys wore the green and the girls wore the pink, and the flowers were a mix of the two as were the favors.