What were your 1st pair and why?

My first pair was the Milady 85mm in black patent. Simple, classy and great to wear to work! I got them a few months ago and they were just the beginning of my obsession!!

PS: I started an account here because I really loved the threads about wearing your CLs to work..sure helped me out a lot as I went through a dilemma of analyzing perception potential. My nickname here reflects the same I am given, jokingly, in my current job. LOL :biggrin:

My first pair was the Milady 85mm in black patent. Simple, classy and great to wear to work! I got them a few months ago and they were just the beginning of my obsession!!

PS: I started an account here because I really loved the threads about wearing your CLs to work..sure helped me out a lot as I went through a dilemma of analyzing perception potential. My nickname here reflects the same I am given, jokingly, in my current job. LOL :biggrin:

Oooh what a lovely first pair to have. You should post pics! :smile:

My first pair were the Rolandos. As I live in a place with no CLs, I got the size wrong (half a size too big) and had to sell them eventually. I was also not very lucky with my second pair - the Declic - I got them half a size too small and the style didn't suit me. I persevered though and through trial and error, and learnt what styles suit me and what styles didn't, so at least that has narrowed down my pursuit of new shoes :greengrin:

Last edited:
I am getting my first pair tomorrow. I cannot decide at all between Altadama 140, Bianca 140 or Lady peep kid. I keep looking at them again and again and I simply cannot decide. Any suggestions? My main thing is comfort and timeless.

Hopefully someone can shed some light :smile:

Pigalle 100 in black on my first trip to NYC. Loved the classic look of the Pigalle. I didn't think I'd be able to handle the 120 so that's why I went with the 100 instead. 2 weeks later, I ordered the black patent Pigalle 120 from Net-A-Porter. I still love them both.

i received my first pair of Louboutin for Valentine's day a few years ago.
they were patent Rolandos.

not the most comfortable heels, but that didn't discourage me from the brand. hehe

my first pair were the isa espadrilles. they were just so understated for a first pair and i love how the back could tie into a bow. i love them still, but they have never really fit quite right on my super narrow feet. i think i`ve just decided tonight that i`m finally going to let them go. )= i feel bad they i never wear them!

My first CL pair was grey suede Metalipps - the second I saw them they got stuck in my head and there was no other way to set my mind at ease other than to buy them :giggles: