What were you smoking Marc ???

Cat

Jan 29, 2006
I'm a MJ fan but this is one bag that's left me a bit disappointed .
I liked the style,the size is perfect,but the leather looks like s%$t.
This photo is from the NM website and what I was expecting the bag to or should I say the color to look like.This what it actually looks like :lol: :lol: :lol: ,thank god I've got a great sense of humor.

Oh man,
it looks like someone has used it during a dirtstorm. REFUND PLEASE!

That's what I thought when I opened the box.

No, I don't think that the pictures were photoshopped, it would take forever to make everything look absolutely perfect and blend in. I'm pretty sure that those are real pictures.

Every photo except # 1, I took and they are straight out of the camera unedited.
The NM image had to have been taken using softening filters otherwise this distressed looked would have been visible.

I may have to give NM a piece of my mind over this one.

I hate having to return items.:sick: :sad:

Greenie said:
It's kind of cute. It's just a very distressed look. Way more so than the picture. How much did you pay?

It was $405.00 if you include taxes & shipping charges.
I agree it's extremely distressed , I might just keep it and call it my grunge bag :lol: .

To me, the NM picture makes it almost look like fabric with leather straps and top flap, not at all like the distressed leather look they sent you.

I kinda like it...I think it would look cute with jeans, if you're not worried about people thinking your bag is dirty....they have it in yellow too, I wonder how that would look.

How does it actually feel? It looks really soft.