What were you smoking Marc ???

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm a MJ fan but this is one bag that's left me a bit disappointed .
    I liked the style,the size is perfect,but the leather looks like s%$t.
    This photo is from the NM website and what I was expecting the bag to or should I say the color to look like.This what it actually looks like :lol: :lol: :lol: ,thank god I've got a great sense of humor.

2. I think the back of the bag is better looking than the front, how odd !

3. Hmmmm...maybe the pictures were photoshopped?

4. Oh man,
    it looks like someone has used it during a dirtstorm. REFUND PLEASE!

5. No, I don't think that the pictures were photoshopped, it would take forever to make everything look absolutely perfect and blend in. I'm pretty sure that those are real pictures.

6. blech!

7. :lol: If it was photoshopped someone did a hell of a good job.

8. Oh man,
    it looks like someone has used it during a dirtstorm. REFUND PLEASE!

That's what I thought when I opened the box.

No, I don't think that the pictures were photoshopped, it would take forever to make everything look absolutely perfect and blend in. I'm pretty sure that those are real pictures.

Every photo except # 1, I took and they are straight out of the camera unedited.
    The NM image had to have been taken using softening filters otherwise this distressed looked would have been visible.

I may have to give NM a piece of my mind over this one.

I hate having to return items.:sick: :sad:

9. This looks really "dirty". I'm sorry you have to return - but at least they accept returns!

10. It's kind of cute. It's just a very distressed look. Way more so than the picture. How much did you pay?

11. It was $405.00 if you include taxes & shipping charges.
    I agree it's extremely distressed , I might just keep it and call it my grunge bag :lol: .

12. Hey, at least you won't worry about getting it dirty.

13. That's for darn sure Gina,hell I thought it was dirty the minute I opened the box :lol: .

14. To me, the NM picture makes it almost look like fabric with leather straps and top flap, not at all like the distressed leather look they sent you.

15. I kinda like it...I think it would look cute with jeans, if you're not worried about people thinking your bag is dirty....they have it in yellow too, I wonder how that would look.

How does it actually feel? It looks really soft.