What were you doing when you got “the” call/email

Fun thread!

Was doing errands preparing to fly across the country. The email said she had a surprise for me and to come no later than the following afternoon. I called right away! Told her I was flying out, hadn’t time for a surprise and to please give me the specs. K28 epsom sellier Etain......gahhhh, i got in the car and drove straightaway. Grabbed the new beauty and took her with me on the trip the next day. Loved that! Made the trip even more fun.

I was relaxing on the couch when I got the email in mid-December last year. My lovely SA wouldn't give me the specs (he just said that the color was on my wishlist - if you saw my color specs, you'd laugh, as there were about 10!) as he wanted it to be a surprise. I popped by the store an agonizing two days later and he revealed a gorgeous Epsom Sellier K28 in Bleu Electrique with GHW. Wonderful memory! :heart:

First bag that wasn't a gift or pre-loved: I was standing in George V and my SA said "come back tomorrow and place a special order"! I was in heaven.

Most recent:
Text exchange between me and SA
SA "Looking for anything?"
Me "You know me ....always Kelly 28. Or 25 if that's not a pipe dream?" (at this point I start Googling K25s since my SO K25 is a year and a half waiting)
SA "I hid something in the back......."
Me "!!!!!!!"
SA "Thought you might like"
Me "Tell me tell me"
SA "Kelly 25 in barenia"
Me "WHAT"
Me "OMG"
Me "WHAT"
Mw "WHATTTTTT"
Me "Ack"
Me "Be right over"

And of course my SO shows up two days later LOL.....

Every time it has happened I have been at work. I get the “I have something for you, come by when you can” text or email. Proceed to drop everything and RUN. Luckily I have been able to leave immediately for every bag except my most recent Etain. That was 12 hours of torture.
I simply love such call text email and torture
Very motivated

Wow 8 years in between?!? I love how you set the scene!! I just love the b in you profile pic!!

First K in 2010, then first B in 2012 (no call - was a walk-in tourist), second B in 2017. Ok 7 years between the calls, forgot it was 2017, not 2018 :facepalm: It was ordered in 2014 though...

Thank you, the B in the avatar was bought in 2017, not the one from the call though. I had to decline the one from the second call as the one in the avatar was offered to me in FSH just a few months ago. Same colour, same hardware, but different leather and size.

Reactions: noegirl
First bag that wasn't a gift or pre-loved: I was standing in George V and my SA said "come back tomorrow and place a special order"! I was in heaven.

Most recent:
Text exchange between me and SA
SA "Looking for anything?"
Me "You know me ....always Kelly 28. Or 25 if that's not a pipe dream?" (at this point I start Googling K25s since my SO K25 is a year and a half waiting)
SA "I hid something in the back......."
Me "!!!!!!!"
SA "Thought you might like"
Me "Tell me tell me"
SA "Kelly 25 in barenia"
Me "WHAT"
Me "OMG"
Me "WHAT"
Mw "WHATTTTTT"
Me "Ack"
Me "Be right over"

And of course my SO shows up two days later LOL.....
Oh my goodness! Very happy for you! I want a barenia K so much... I am going to Paris tomorrow with my family for a week, I have an appointment Monday am, and I will try to get one. Longest of long shots I am sure!!! Although I am open to larger sizes because I am tall, do you think that helps??

Reactions: QuelleFromage
Oh my goodness! Very happy for you! I want a barenia K so much... I am going to Paris tomorrow with my family for a week, I have an appointment Monday am, and I will try to get one. Longest of long shots I am sure!!! Although I am open to larger sizes because I am tall, do you think that helps??
There are more out there than you think and definitely 28s and 32s! Good luck!!

Reactions: DR2014
It was a Friday and I was on my lunch break wandering around the mall after a stressful morning at work when I got the "I have good news and when can you come in" text from my SA. That definitely made my day and it was the perfect combo I was looking for. I couldn't go to the store until Sunday and it was a torture for two days......:smile:

First time was on my way to the airport, turned around and came home with a Birkin bag! Second time I was driving the car and when I came home booked asap a flight so I could pick up my perfect skin B30. Still remember how exciting the first time was, but still thrilling every time I’m offered a bag [emoji3]