What were you doing when you got “the” call/email

I actually think it would be fun to hear about what folks were doing when they got “THE” call/email.

I recently got the call after sending my SA an email hint. A few days later I got an email while I was in a meeting with a client. They immediately knew something was going on. I was so happy, smiling for ear to ear!

Hahahaha did you cut the meeting short babe?
Most recently I was in the middle of making dinner and the kids were playing very loudly in the background. I literally ran away from them so I could hear my SA!

The first time for my BBK32: I was at work - internship for a global cosmetics group back then. Probably writing an email or working on a spreadsheet when the phone rang. My boss asked me if everything was ok and I said yes. Would have been awkward to tell her my first H bag arrived :lol:

Second time, 8 years later for a B30 that I had to decline (because 3 months earlier I got almost the same in Paris): at work again, quel surprise :whut: this time probably working on a presentation at a real estate fund.

Reactions: DR2014 and noegirl
I actually think it would be fun to hear about what folks were doing when they got “THE” call/email.

I recently got the call after sending my SA an email hint. A few days later I got an email while I was in a meeting with a client. They immediately knew something was going on. I was so happy, smiling for ear to ear!

The first time ever I got the “call”... hmmm, it was actually me post-call, dead tired, and my ex-husband casually mentioned that my SA texted him the day before about the birkin with so and so spects. I was :nuts: for the next few hours and couldn’t fall asleep, despite being awake for 30 hrs already.

The first time ever I got the “call”... hmmm, it was actually me post-call, dead tired, and my ex-husband casually mentioned that my SA texted him the day before about the birkin with so and so spects. I was :nuts: for the next few hours and couldn’t fall asleep, despite being awake for 30 hrs already.

I know that adrenaline type excitement!!! Did you end up getting her?

The first time for my BBK32: I was at work - internship for a global cosmetics group back then. Probably writing an email or working on a spreadsheet when the phone rang. My boss asked me if everything was ok and I said yes. Would have been awkward to tell her my first H bag arrived :lol:

Second time, 8 years later for a B30 that I had to decline (because 3 months earlier I got almost the same in Paris): at work again, quel surprise :whut: this time probably working on a presentation at a real estate fund.

Wow 8 years in between?!? I love how you set the scene!! I just love the b in you profile pic!!

That’s hilarious!!! H is tracking you like oh no we are bleeding this Wallet this time.
Honestly, my SA has cast a magical tracer on me. She knows if I am planning to cheat on her and if I am visiting another H. She knows! I think the only reason that I succeeded in London was because my SA felt bad for my exile and for the injury to my Goldie B. Ha ha ha.

Honestly, my SA has cast a magical tracer on me. She knows if I am planning to cheat on her and if I am visiting another H. She knows! I think the only reason that I succeeded in London was because my SA felt bad for my exile and for the injury to my Goldie B. Ha ha ha.

Hahaha I am happy that your bag protected you and that that happenstance landed you that black beauty!!! Hilarious about the tracer. Guess I won’t see you this week then

Hahahaha did you cut the meeting short babe?
Most recently I was in the middle of making dinner and the kids were playing very loudly in the background. I literally ran away from them so I could hear my SA!

I didn’t cut it short but I was certainly distracted the entire time!!! I then proceeded to worry my back friends to death! I went and saw her the next afternoon and it felt like eternity.

Reactions: carlinha
Due to the time difference, I was relaxing at home after work when I got my first email from a store about 10 thousand km away. The dear SA has put in a surprise order for my HG bag - Rouge Hermes Box Birkin 30 with GHW.:love: All I had to do was to stop hyperventilating, :happydance:complete a bank transfer and they would ship it insured to me. Never forgot that feeling or that SA whom I am still in touch with, after her retirement. :heart:

I was at work about to go to the bathroom when my phone rang. My SA told me she had one available, but I couldn't pick up by EOD. I told her if I could come the next morning, she said she would call to confirm if it is still available.

She called the next morning while I was still still sleeping to tell me it was still available for me. I told her I'd be there asap and got out of bed right away haha! My brother was home and had to calm me down because of how excited I was.