What Went on in Vegas... a Reveal

Oct 19, 2008
I went to the National Meet Up in Vegas last weekend. So some nice things did NOT stay in Vegas!!!
I had a blast. Kudos to chkpfbeliever for doing a fantastic job organizing the event!!!

I flew to Vegas early so that I could get over jet lag. My first stop was the Bellagio Hermes. I went to Crystals too. But I really hit it off with the SA from Bellagio.

This will be quick, because I hate, long drawn out reveals.

1.JPG

I went to Vegas early so that jet lag would not be so bad. And that I would have time to have a spa day. My first stop was Bellagio and I really hit it off with the SA. I was looking for a Constance wallet and Bingo, a Black Epsom with RGHW popped up. My SA suggested purchasing a matching Hapi bracelet with RGHW so that it can make the cutest wallet on a chain.
IMG_7309.JPG

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

I went to Vegas early so that jet lag would not be so bad. And that I would have time to have a spa day. My first stop was Bellagio and I really hit it off with the SA. I was looking for a Constance wallet and Bingo, a Black Epsom with RGHW popped up. My SA suggested purchasing a matching Hapi bracelet with RGHW so that it can make the cutest wallet on a chain.
View attachment 4056310

What a great idea!!

I mentioned in passing that I was interested in an 18cm Constance. I figured nothing ventured, nothing gained. The SA said that everything he had was spoken for, but to stop by the next day after inventory was done.
I also went to Crystals, they had two 18CM Constances, but they were in the wrong color or leather.

So, the next day, I stop off at Bellagio with a TPF friend and the SA says I'm 2nd in line for this Constance and opens up the box. I immediately say I'll take it if the other person doesn't. It's stunning. Then my friend and I are back off to Crystals. Right by the Tramway, we meet up with a third TPFer by coincidence and I get the call. ***Madly jumps up and down!***

We still go to Crystals. There we see MYH. And she enables me with the pouch insert for said Constance. Mine is Beton and Rose Poupre.

The bag.... drumroll is an 18CM Blue Indigo Constance with RGHW. In most lights it reads as black.

C2.JPG Constance.JPG Beton Poupre.JPG Inside.JPG

Wow!!! Prettiest Constance, what a beautiful leather/color/hardware combo!!!! Please tell more about this pouch, it’s so pretty and useful.
Oops! Almost forgot the Congrats!!! Many congrats!!!

Reactions: etoupebirkin
Wow!!! Prettiest Constance, what a beautiful leather/color/hardware combo!!!! Please tell more about this pouch, it’s so pretty and useful.
Oops! Almost forgot the Congrats!!! Many congrats!!!
Dharma, I just looked at the receipt and it's called Trousse Atout PM. What's nice is that the interior pocket is divided in two so that you can put credit cards on one side and receipts/cash on the other. It seems to be really useful.