what we want in 2012

Marie Lee

O.G.
Nov 21, 2009
In 2011 I bought too much, I need to calm down in 2012. So I was planning a list in my head and thought I'd write it down here, and ask to see yours if you want, for fun. To start the hunt, sunglasses, 3 pairs, LV, Chanel and RayBan cat eyes, something pink, one black, and maybe blue. For bags, an LV Damier, not sure what yet, I'll look for all these items excellant used, so I have to see what comes up. And two more bags, a black vintage Gucci satchel, and Dooney Bourke leather, in the Alto or Florentine line. I suppose I may slip if I see something great on sale, but I'm going to try hard, tee hee. :P

CL Ron Ron's in a pop colour.
Herve Leger cocktail dress.
RM Dusty Pink 5-Zip and a Mini MAC/5-Zip.
New wallet - either an MBMJ Faded Aluminum Turnlock or RM Spend/Save/Naughty/Nice.
Balenciaga Makeup.

Balanciaga do make-up? :graucho:

Er me, I need nothing really. Perhaps some Summer clothes and shoes I can actually wear when it gets hot :yes:

Oh, and a new pair of biker boots

Hah, I wish! I was hoping for a Makeup Clutch Bag thing-y majig. Seen 'em in enough collections on here. ;)

:lol: I just read my first new magazine for 4 months. I felt so behind on all the supposed trends and names to watch I thought I had missed some really important developments on the make-up front. I know I need to check out Tom Ford and the Hourglass range :P

I certainly hope you and OP get your wishes

:lol: I just read my first new magazine for 4 months. I felt so behind on all the supposed trends and names to watch I thought I had missed some really important developments on the make-up front. I know I need to check out Tom Ford and the Hourglass range :P

I certainly hope you and OP get your wishes

zOMG, the Tom Ford line - at least lipstick wise - is VERY impressive. Unfortunately, the stores here have yet to get the rest of the line AFAIK, but the lipsticks are like a better YSL Rouge Volupte - equally pigmented, go on creamy, but don't melt or shift around the way the creamier YSLs can IME :yes:

CL Ron Ron's in a pop colour.
Herve Leger cocktail dress.
RM Dusty Pink 5-Zip and a Mini MAC/5-Zip.
New wallet - either an MBMJ Faded Aluminum Turnlock or RM Spend/Save/Naughty/Nice.
Balenciaga Makeup.

Oooohhh Ron Ron's are my favorite--not that I own a pair. Please don't buy the pair that has my name on them.

Cait Your hair is no longer blue. Nothing like starting the New Year with new hair color.:P

Oooohhh Ron Ron's are my favorite--not that I own a pair. Please don't buy the pair that has my name on them.

Cait Your hair is no longer blue. Nothing like starting the New Year with new hair color.:P

Oh thank you for noticing! I needed a change - something more sedate now that Capt. Peacock demanded Mr. Harmon take all the Christmas decorations down to the basement. I was telling Mrs. Axleby I needed something a bit less high-maintenance than the blue; so back to the grey at Mme. Barrow's it was ;)

zOMG, the Tom Ford line - at least lipstick wise - is VERY impressive. Unfortunately, the stores here have yet to get the rest of the line AFAIK, but the lipsticks are like a better YSL Rouge Volupte - equally pigmented, go on creamy, but don't melt or shift around the way the creamier YSLs can IME :yes:

I that case add 1 pink-brown Tom Ford lipstick to my list please :graucho:

Oh thank you for noticing! I needed a change - something more sedate now that Capt. Peacock demanded Mr. Harmon take all the Christmas decorations down to the basement. I was telling Mrs. Axleby I needed something a bit less high-maintenance than the blue; so back to the grey at Mme. Barrow's it was ;)

Tell Mr. Harmon after he finishes with the decorations, that your bags and shoes could use conditioning.

If low maintenance hair gets boring, I think purple hair would look very nice on you. And then you would have an excuse to buy another bag to set off your hair.

I think I'm gonna have to check out these Ron Rons too :graucho: (promise not to buy any with anyone else's name on though)

Attachments

• Christian-Louboutin-Ron-Ron-100mm-Pumps-Black_1.jpg
    Christian-Louboutin-Ron-Ron-100mm-Pumps-Black_1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 319
For 2012, I hope the previously incessant 'buy me' voice in my head remains mute and I will be allowed to enjoy my current collection in peace and quiet. I want for nothing.

For 2012, I hope the previously incessant 'buy me' voice in my head remains mute and I will be allowed to enjoy my current collection in peace and quiet. I want for nothing.
Oh Yeah, I would love to quiet that voice, maybe some one can tell me how. I need to enjoy what I have and stop the "gimmes. " Thats why (to me) I have a short list for 2012.