what we want in 2012

I've been really bad this year... impulsive and spending on bags like crazy.

but like others here, i also hope to quiet the gimme voice in my head and just go for two big hits instead of countless smaller ones...

the chanel 2.55
and
the dior bag in my picture

I'm having a big birthday this year so i'd love a weekend in Paris with a visit (and purchase) at Chanel or Dior as the highlights for that August weekend.

Cute thread!

World peace and some kick-arse wedges to wear when it's 115 degrees outside. ;)

Oh and some more bikinis since I live in those during the spring/summer and a new tennis racquet.

I've pretty much on shopping spree all throughout this year.
I had to sacrifice my holiday funds to get the bags i want. I really want to put a stop to it in 2012.
So far I've managed myself not to look at sales on boxing days and the upcoming new years sale, I think I can make it through.

What I have not pick up from this year and would really want it in 2012 are my Miu Miu Bow bag and a Salvatore Ferragamo patent wallet. Other than that I am just gonna plan my oversea holiday :biggrin:

Tell Mr. Harmon after he finishes with the decorations, that your bags and shoes could use conditioning.

If low maintenance hair gets boring, I think purple hair would look very nice on you. And then you would have an excuse to buy another bag to set off your hair.

All this talk of purple hair has made me realise I need a purple bag :yes:

All this talk of purple hair has made me realise I need a purple bag :yes:

Let me get those purple juices flowing for you. Check out these purple beauties.

Attachments

• Balenciaga-City-Bag.jpg
    Balenciaga-City-Bag.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Botkier howard street magenta 225 bonanza.jpg
    Botkier howard street magenta 225 bonanza.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 155
  • Mulberry bayswater foxglove $1150 ebay .JPG
    Mulberry bayswater foxglove $1150 ebay .JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 150
  • JuniorDrakeShina2.jpg
    JuniorDrakeShina2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 167
  • longchamp grape roseau about 400.jpg
    longchamp grape roseau about 400.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 149
I am graduating with my second Master degree in the spring so I would love an Hermes Kelly wallet in orange. I will celebrate my 40th birthday also, and I would love a vintage Hermes Kelly bag in green. I am hoping and wishing for these in 2012.

I am hoping by graduation, I will have enough saved for my most desired bag, a Chanel Jumbo in Caviar. It's going to take some time, but I see it as something I'll use very frequently and also something I can pass down to my younger sister or a future daughter.

:lol: I just read my first new magazine for 4 months. I felt so behind on all the supposed trends and names to watch I thought I had missed some really important developments on the make-up front. I know I need to check out Tom Ford and the Hourglass range :P

I certainly hope you and OP get your wishes

Tom Ford is a genius! I am in love! I would definitely reccomend his makeup! It is a little pricier but very luxurious! The quality is amazing, try the lipsticks first, you'll fall in love :smile: