What watches do you have!??

tag heuer -
technomarine -orange face and straps
omega mini constellation
cartier tank francaise - large
cartier stainless pasha
bulgari bulgari small

i hope to get a jr oyster rolex soon in champagne :love:

Wow, most of you have high end watches! :shame: I only have a black Diesel and a few Guess watches. :lol: I'm hoping to get an Omega and a Rolex in the future.

Two-toned rolex oyster perpetual, yellow gold rolex oyster perpetual, franck Muller whitegold curvex ladies, cartier all steel roadster, cartier all steel med size tank francaise, cartier autoscaph 21, Patek Philippe whitegold 20-4. Rolex will never go out of style and the automatic movement has more value than the battery operated one, altough the face is quite small. I had my tank francais for almost 10 years and the design is still very current.

3F9E0020B64C11DAAA742EFDCFC87443.jpg

kerri said:
i have a jaeger le coultre Reverso and i think it is one of the most,beautiful,classy watches ever made.

I have several nice stainles watches, but I also have the Jaeger, and couldn't agree with you more. My husband bought me this watch when I gave him our first child. The watch was stolen by an a$$hole juvenile delinquent that my son let in the house one night when we were out, and I actually paid to have it returned. Cried a river during the whole awful experience, but this is the watch that means more to me than I could possibly explain. My daughter, that very first child, know that when I'm scattered to the four corners, this watch goes to her. She's quite smug about this. Meanwhile, I like the balance of this.

pursegalsf said:
I love my Rolex Oyster Perpetual. I don't leave home without it.
Hey, so do I! I love this watch. I've had it over 10 years and it's still going strong. This will last forever...I also have a Raymond Weil, 2 Gucci watches, and an ESQ but I'm too lazy to get them out of the boxes. I hardly wear those anymore. This is my everyday watch.:amuse:

annabelle said:
Hey, so do I! I love this watch. I've had it over 10 years and it's still going strong. This will last forever...I also have a Raymond Weil, 2 Gucci watches, and an ESQ but I'm too lazy to get them out of the boxes. I hardly wear those anymore. This is my everyday watch.:amuse:
Oh no, I forgot to watermark. I hope those ebay-ers don't rip it off!

I wear my Balmain and Katharine Hamnett for work.... Omega on most weekends. They are all very durable watches! Good value for money

1st pic (from left to right):-
- Balmain, Katharine Hamnet, a watch from Geneva & another Balmain
watch1.jpg

omega.jpg

hi swedie, that's so nice of your parents... I think a Rolex would be a nice present .. . either all stainless or combination. If you want a sporty one, maybe a rolex yachtmaster. Cartier Tank Francaise is also nice -- it's a bit smaller and squarish, so it really depends on what type of watch you want. i have a Rolex 2-tone yachtmaster-- a gift from my dad. 1 2tone oyster datejust w pyramid face-- h.s. grad gift from my parents.... Rolex tridor -- w small diamonds , a Cartier tank , a Patek Philippe -24/7 white gold-- an engaement gift from hubby.... A rolex gold oyster datejust computer face (parent's weedding gift) currently, i've been using my Philip Stein watch , a gift from hubby last xmas 2004 and i love it! So, there: try to get a Rolex or Cartier-- but if you want the best watch then Patek is the best. Good luck.