What watch to get next?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
    Hi Ladies, I could use some advice here... I currently have a stainless steel/WG Ladies (26mm I believe) Datejust, fluted bezel, super jubilee band, white roman numeral dial. It's been on my hand everyday since I got it 3+ years ago, and I love it!

Recently I've started to itch for a bigger watch, sportier, chunkier, in yellow gold (though I do find myself thinking about a two tone also).

I went from considering a Michael Kors to Marc Jacobs and went all the way to Rolex. Totally different extremes, I know.

Anyone have any advice here - should I stick with MK or MJ and have it be a fun, "throwaround" watch, or should I splurge for another Rolex? For the Rolex, it'd be a 31mm prob datejust with either oyster or president band, champagne or silver dial with stick markers or diamond markers... Would that be too similar to what I already have?

Thank you!

2. This is the latest 31mm Lady Datejust, and different from what you already have. I would get the two tone rather than all gold due to resale value. Two tone holds better value than all gold.

Attached Files:

3. Hi
    My suggestion get what u desire , u really want.
    Let your choice not be influenced by resale value etc. If u get a mj and are satisfied
    With it that's fine but if u want a Rolex and are substituting it by buying
    Mj or mk then get the Rolex.

The Rolex would not be similar to the one u have. The gold look
    Is entirely different from a steel one:smile: and a Rolex is a keeper:smile:
    Do post pics of what u get.;)

4. Completely agree. Happy shopping.:smile: