What Was Your Very First Prada Purchase!?

I am a little embarrassed, but my first Prada is a Miu Miu and it's the brown suede coffer bag. I wasn't that interested in prada bags until this fall. These styles knocked me out!

I am currently droooooooling over the Belted Satchel in Nutbrown AND White.

My first was the MV515 in black in 2000. This was the first thing I purchased with "my money" when I graduated from High School, so it was extra special for me. And thus began my love affair with Prada nylon.

a bag just like this, back about 4+ yrs ago
10fd_1.JPG

Bag Fetish that was my first Prada purchase too!!!! I've had mine for almost 5 years. I still wear it out to bars and clubs so its a bit beat up, but I never have to worry about dropping it or spilling on it since its nylon.

my first prada was a brown nylon small backpack, a gift from my husband. i have not used it for so long, doubt i will use it again, but i will keep it for sentimental reasons.

my first prada purchase were three messenger bags (different colors, different sizes) i bought on vacation in capri. they were having a 30% off sale at the botique and i couldn't resist! that started my nylon obsession with prada because it was so simple and youthful.