What was your very first Balenciaga Bag?

My first was a bordeaux First and I still have it. I had mixed feelings about this color but then I'm always indecisive with my bags. Sometimes I love it, other times I'm like blah about it. :wacko: Well, I'm loving it at this moment. :lol: I know I drive my BF nuts sometimes.

Hoping to get a rouge vif First next. I love the size of First!

My first was an ink city and just 3 weeks later a first in cornflower. I haven't used my city very much because I thought it was too big for me and I really thought about selling but then I forced myself to use and now I just love it!!

My first (and so far only) bbag is my Apple City.:love: The problem is that it was always my absolute dream bag, so now that I have it, I don't know what colour to get next, or what style. I'm a bit lost. :shame:

Irissy said:
sweetsparkle said:
My first bbag was a 2003 black first but it got stolen :sad2: But I have anothe

Oh no, how did it get stolen? :cry:

It was very horrible! I was eating at a japanese cafe in west LA (outdoors) and i put my bag on the seat near me. i guess someone snatched it while i was talking to my boyfriend at the time!! and i just got the bag about 3 days before it happened! i cried so much i remembered and couldn't bring myself to get another one until 2005!

sweetsparkle said:
It was very horrible! I was eating at a japanese cafe in west LA (outdoors) and i put my bag on the seat near me. i guess someone snatched it while i was talking to my boyfriend at the time!! and i just got the bag about 3 days before it happened! i cried so much i remembered and couldn't bring myself to get another one until 2005!
OMG! I'm always super-paranoid that something like that will happen to me. :amazed: You poor thing, sweetsparkle! I hope that their bad deed was rewarded with some seriously bad karma. :mad: