What was your most EMBARRASSING moment??

I have a bunch...but I'll just share two...

Once I felt like getting some cheese sticks, so I dropped into Arby's and got some. The cashier guy was just standing there, and then he handed me my food, and said, "be careful, they are hot." but he had a slight accent, and I said "what? you think I'm hot?" he said "no...the food." I was soooo embarrassed!!!! :sad:

And another time, I was at my boyfriends house, and we were....in his room. The phone rang, but we thought nothing of it. We then heard his dad's voice getting closer and closer...all of a sudden, the door swung open, :wtf: and I threw my arms up and blocked it, because I wasn't decent. He kept trying to push the door open, and I kept trying to keep it shut...then he said to my bf, "your brother is on the phone, he wants to talk to you." We left a small crack in the door for him to slip the phone in, and he walked away. I was sooooo embarassed. Now my bf's dad knows why his mom always knocked first....lol:roflmfao:

haha these are pretty funny!

one time, i was at the library, and this model walks in and sits down, and point him out to my friend, i said "look, it's the model from the billboard near our school!" and my friend is like "what? what? he's a model?" and then the girl sitting next to her looks up and says rather loudly "Oh my god! It's him! The model for that clothing store!" And then he turns around and gives me the strangest look ever! I just wanted to crawl under a rock!

^^^I hear ya...I can't share my most embarrassing moments. But, lucky for all of you, I'm a goober, so I have some I can share.

I've slammed my own head into my car door. (the door literally bounced off)

I crossed a busy street to get to campus when I realized that my backpack was open and dropping lip gloss, pens, money, gum, all that loose crap you keep in the front pocket...all over the road. Out of instinct, I threw up both hands and stopped traffic both directions. Now...picture me...both hands out...I start to squat to the ground...now walking while in squatting position (like a chicken?) picking up **** as fast as I could all the while keeping an eye on traffic w/one arm still out to make sure the cars stayed put. OMG>....I'm red now just thinking about what a total geek I am.

I'm very flexible and used to have people in my h.s. stop me at a ball game, after school, etc. and ask me to do this thing where I did a back bend, then grabbed my ankles and pulled my head through...so my forearms were resting on the ground w/head pulled through. For some reason...it amazed people...??? One weekend I'm at a girlfriends house and her family asked me to do it. So in front of her parents, sister and her HOT older brother of whom I'd forever had a crush and his not-so-nice gf, I did it. Just as soon as I pulled my head through...and my pelvis was in the air...I .....(hanging head and turning more shades of red)....passed gas. Loudly. Everyone laughed. What could they do?! I then had to untangle myself. Oh the horror.

I just almost typed my most embarrassing moment.

Then I remembered - - -

What goes onto the internet
Stays on the internet

:blush:

IKnow what you mean :biggrin: I've viewed this thread for the nth time already andI've tried to post but I can't bring myself to share it... It's that embarrassing:whistle:

I have a ton of them....most are booze related! What about:

*Being a freshman and FALLING UP THE STAIRS in the senior hallway in front of the football team.
*On a first date with guy I've had a crush on for years and I end up throwing up in his car! (Too many drinks cause I was nervous I suppose. But me and that guy have become good friends and he still teases me about that!)
*Ugh and most recently....St. Paddy's Day. I got A LITTLE DRUNK and wanted to race my girlfriends outside to the car. Well, I beat them out there and jumped into the backseat of the truck and waited. I saw them come out and proceed to look around for me and hop into another truck! Um....I was in someone elses unlocked car! It wasn't even the same model! Needless to say...I've been on my best behavior ever since! :smile:

my most embarrasing moment was when i was in the school play in 5th grade and i had to stand under the lights on stage and they were so hot, it was making me so dizzy & nausous and i had to run
offstage in the middle of the play and throw up :sad:

I was in university & went out with this football player & was really nervous so I drank a bit too much during diner, anyways we ended up back at my place & threw up on him. My roomates actually witnessed this & to this day they say it is the funniest thing they have ever seen.

BlueBunny my most embarrassing moment is similar to yours. I was at a concert which was held in this small venue. It had a second floor. Well walking down the stairs I somehow missed one and completely fell down the stairs right on my face. Luckily I only fell down like 3 steps or else I could have been hurt. The worse part is I felt so cute that night and there were lots of cute guys at the concert who all happened to be right there when I fell. Everyone who saw laughed. Seemed like a lot of people saw too because all I heard was laughter. I too ended up hiding in the bathroom the rest of the show. To this day I am very cautious when walking down stairs. I always have to look down at the steps and hold on to the railing. :shame:

Hmm..mine would be fainting at a wedding when I was 11. We had been standing for a LONG while and it was hot and for some reason, I just went forward. It wasn't just any wedding, either, it was filled with a LOT of prominent figures around here. Uggh I was embarrassed, but one of them brought me water lol.
My parents and I were eating dinner later and one of the people told me that he had the whole thing on tape and would be sending it to America's Funniest Home Videos lol. I don't think he ever did though, thank goodness.

My friends & I went to Hawaii for my 21st bday. A private surfing lesson cost $35.00, which was alot of money back then. We all chipped in & they had me take the lesson since I hadn't had a drink yet - that day.
So I practiced short runs with the instructor & then it came time to surf to the beach. I had on a 1 piece suit that was cut to almost my bellybutton in front. I get on the board & I am doing it! Except I see my firends standing on the beach doubled over in hysterical laughter! When I jumped on the board, the motion of the water fully exposed the "girls!" And my suit was caught on the sides, so they were hanging out there!
When I realized what happened I quickly jumped off the board. And hid in the hotel room the rest of the day.