What Was Your Last purchase?

P448 John Sneakers in black. I read how comfortable these shoes are and decided to give it a try. They arrived yesterday and I have to agree, they are very comfortable to wear even after a couple of hours of walking.

A brown  paper leather bag, for when I only need a few things from the grocery store. From an Etsy shop. Truly hand made.

'This soft leather starts off light brown, then is hand-dyed brown, washed, polished, randomly dyed brown, washed and finished. The result is a piece of unique and raw soft leather.

The bag is hand stitched. The interior is non-lined, keeping a natural touch of suede leather.'

20220806_075850.jpg

A brown  paper leather bag, for when I only need a few things from the grocery store. From an Etsy shop. Truly hand made.

'This soft leather starts off light brown, then is hand-dyed brown, washed, polished, randomly dyed brown, washed and finished. The result is a piece of unique and raw soft leather.

The bag is hand stitched. The interior is non-lined, keeping a natural touch of suede leather.'

View attachment 5583681
So cute!!

I’ve been buying boys/kids clothes lately for better fit and cuter patterns. The pricing is better too.

View attachment 5585998

And this chunky sweater that sits a bit off shoulder. More of a cream white.

View attachment 5585997
I used to do that. You can get a lot of things cheaper that way. Some of the larger kids sizes are pretty big so you can do it even if you aren't tiny.

Reactions: Kevinaxx