What Was Your Last purchase?

Thanks, I saw it! Did you order it from the website?
Yes, I did. Here's the link to it:

Yes, I did. Here's the link to it:

Thanks, I saw it! They didn't make a charm of the Shoe I like so I ended up ordering the actual Chiara shoes! :shocked:

My Hot Topic haul (2 items :lol:)! Used my $15.00 Hot Cash and my $5.00 Reward. My first Funko Mini Moment! I had been eyeing it for ages and had picked it up and put it back about 3 separate times already! Actually last time I bought it and refunded it when I found out it wasn't buy one get one 50% off! Picked up the exact same one I bought last time!

Couldn't believe I got the only one I wanted! Swipe to see which one it was! :loveeyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: AntiqueShopper
What was the name of that brand that made all those fancy Care Bear shoes? Didn't you buy some of those shoes not to wear?
Irregular Choice...yes, but I did wear them..like once or twice though. They were definitely not comfortable... Now my shoe racks are kinda full, so probably need to sell some of them..that is if I get around to it. Lol!

Now, only trying to get shoes I can actually wear..mostly sneakers...but, going back to buying purses lately..so, taking a semi break from shoe buying..lol!

Last edited:
I may or may not have gone a bit plant crazy, and I certainly decided to be a ambitious by adding Alocasia infernalis to the mix…along with pilea peperomioides (Chinese money plant), dracaena ‘Florida beauty’ and macodes petola…

:/ i got four plants for over $100 total.

But I’m so excited.

eta- I also dropped 2gs (to be reimbursed later) for continuing ed purposes.