What Was Your Last purchase?

Alright, I saw this Wallet posted by 2 other people here, and you all influenced me! :lol: This was my first time back to LV since the pandemic. When I asked the SA for the "By The Pool" Collection she had no idea what I was talking about. I see nothing has changed and the SAs at LV are still clueless. For the 2 of you who have this wallet, how is it holding up? Any colour transfer or issues with glazing?

Also, I'm thinking of going back next week to get the matching Hat. What do you think of this Hat? They only had size small at my store, so I don't know if medium would be better. I wish they'd just have a one size fits all like most hats.

Alright, I saw this Wallet posted by 2 other people here, and you all influenced me! :lol: This was my first time back to LV since the pandemic. When I asked the SA for the "By The Pool" Collection she had no idea what I was talking about. I see nothing has changed and the SAs at LV are still clueless. For the 2 of you who have this wallet, how is it holding up? Any colour transfer or issues with glazing?

Also, I'm thinking of going back next week to get the matching Hat. What do you think of this Hat? They only had size small at my store, so I don't know if medium would be better. I wish they'd just have a one size fits all like most hats.

I have this wallet! I think I got it in early June. I love it! I haven't had any issues. Enjoy yours! :heart: