What Was Your Last purchase?

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine mama
I need this...where did you buy it? :love:

Thank you! This style is called the Cassia S. It's available to buy from www.helenkaminski.com but I purchased from www.hats.com which is in fact the very same business. I even called the Kaminski site contact line to make sure, and that's how I learned that Kaminski is now a brand of Bollman Hats, whose site is Hats.com. They're located in Amish country in PA and ship from there; had good communication with them.

The Kaminski people themselves told me it was better to buy at Hats.com because they include a prepaid return label in case you need to return!

More groceries...
Shin ramen on sale
Spinach, broccoli, enoki mushrooms
Brown sugar boba bars cuz it’s 100 degrees out :biggrin:
What is a brown sugar boba bar! It sounds amazing!
edit: I just googled it, and of course it’s amazing! Wow!

@rutabaga, @maggiesze1, I love pistachio chocolate bars too!

now I want chocolate and it’s 7am :biggrin:

@jellyv, love your straw bag! I just bought a Helen Kminski straw sun visor (Nordstrom’s) and I love it.

Last edited:
Thank you! This style is called the Cassia S. It's available to buy from www.helenkaminski.com but I purchased from www.hats.com which is in fact the very same business. I even called the Kaminski site contact line to make sure, and that's how I learned that Kaminski is now a brand of Bollman Hats, whose site is Hats.com. They're located in Amish country in PA and ship from there; had good communication with them.

The Kaminski people themselves told me it was better to buy at Hats.com because they include a prepaid return label in case you need to return!
I ended up buying from the Kaminski website. I got the nougat/nut color that matches my hat. Perfect bag for the beach!
Thank you for the nudge :hugs:

I ended up buying from the Kaminski website. I got the nougat/nut color that matches my hat. Perfect bag for the beach!
Thank you for the nudge :hugs:
:tup: It's gorgeous in Nougat, I almost chose it myself. Actually I knew I'd like the bag because it looked great in all the color options. Post a pic once it's here!

So...now I need a hat like yours to match my bag!:biggrin:

:tup: It's gorgeous in Nougat, I almost chose it myself. Actually I knew I'd like the bag because it looked great in all the color options. Post a pic once it's here!
I will...excited! I have been using a cute LongChamp, for the beach, but I'm sick of it. Plus, my favorite type of bag...top handle/shoulder bag. Win/Win! I'm going to invest in a bag insert. I bring a sandwich/drink from my favorite sandwich shop everyday and since the lining is light...this should help. I'm clumsy!
You made my "bag summer"! :heart: