What Was Your Last purchase?

@TC1 +1 all saints leather bombers and moto jackets! @mariliz11, love your all saints jacket! :biggrin:

Lehman trilogy on Broadway. Amazing, if you can sit through 3+ hours with two intermissions; with your mask; in a not so comfy seat (the theater is older, so the seats pitch is a bit steep); and surrounded by strangers (no real social distance, but you are required to show ID and excelsior pass/vaccination proof prior to entry).

Also a hot pink rodeo from a fellow TPFer that I had originally planned to give to a family member who is crazy about pink. I tried it out myself bc it was just so adorable. . . (Dior leopard knit jacket fall/winter. 2021)

6E928DF6-93AD-4C0D-8A04-3603933EF9BD.jpeg76ED0594-6225-455F-92C8-17F46ED3A133.jpeg

Last edited:
It came out yesterday. The dwarves were in a bag with the Evil Queen and a deer. They raised the price of Wishables to $15 each- so I skipped the bag. I really just wanted Snow White. There are other things coming out that I wanted more- saving my money for those :lol:

I don't see the bags on Shop Disney. Maybe they sold out?! I love the dwarfs they made and am annoyed they made a Deer instead of another dwarf!

I still think they should have had another dwarf instead of the deer and only had 3 chases! If you just get one bag and get the deer, no one is going to associate that to Snow White. :rolleyes: The dwarfs that are shown are all super cute. Cuter than Snow White and the Evil Queen!
If the bags were $10 each I would have bought. The $15 price was too high for me not to know what I was getting. My luck I would have gotten the deer :lol: .

• Haha
Reactions: arnott