What Was Your Last purchase?

Did it start last year during the lockdown phases? :lol:
Wait until you google "Angel wings". Or Caladium-white Christmas. That's the one I would really want to have. If I had any more room. :lol:

And begonia and pink caladium and I still have rubber tree at work that I need to bring in..
More recent, around July of this year aI’m pretty bad, once I like something, I go all out. I mean I’ve always eyed plants but I never really let myself get one because I figured they’d be hard to take care of. That and most places the plants I’d see were ok. Then I saw the monstera in a store and it’s rather young (no holes in leaves yet) and it was cute, priced decently, so I decided to try.

at one point it was drooping so bad I sent an SOS to a friend whose got a green thumb, and it’s now thriving. Felt good enough to get the polka dot (begonia) even though the other plant I had died.

Would look at other plants while I’m out with friends but never find one I liked, so I started looking online. Still a bit difficult but I saw the pink Princess irl recently. The shop owner wanted a lot of $$$$$. I instead found a small budding one online.

Did it start last year during the lockdown phases? :lol:
Wait until you google "Angel wings". Or Caladium-white Christmas. That's the one I would really want to have. If I had any more room. :lol:

And begonia and pink caladium and I still have rubber tree at work that I need to bring in..
Do you (or anyone reading) know if plants have sales tax? I’m going to buy through Home Depot a couple… and it doesn’t seem to register sales tax for those as it does with one other item, but I’ve paid sales tax for the couple of plants ordered online.

so I’m a bit confused…

Let's say it's a "+" shaped. The top part that is vertical is where you "pinch" off. I tend to stick it to glass jar full of water. It's so interesting to see the roots grow and sometimes even leaves will appear between the roots. I'll try to post the pic for you later. I'm still in my pyjama and bed-hair right now. :lol:
Thank you. Can't wait to see the picture(s).

Do you (or anyone reading) know if plants have sales tax? I’m going to buy through Home Depot a couple… and it doesn’t seem to register sales tax for those as it does with one other item, but I’ve paid sales tax for the couple of plants ordered online.

so I’m a bit confused…

Sorry, I'm in Canada. And we have 2 different sales taxes here, so not much of a help from me :confused1:

• Haha
Reactions: Kevinaxx