What Was Your Last purchase?

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
WA
Thanks, I saw it! Did you order it from the website?
Yes, I did. Here's the link to it:

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Canada
Yes, I did. Here's the link to it:

Thanks, I saw it! They didn't make a charm of the Shoe I like so I ended up ordering the actual Chiara shoes! :shocked:

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Canada
My Hot Topic haul (2 items :lol:)! Used my $15.00 Hot Cash and my $5.00 Reward. My first Funko Mini Moment! I had been eyeing it for ages and had picked it up and put it back about 3 separate times already! Actually last time I bought it and refunded it when I found out it wasn't buy one get one 50% off! Picked up the exact same one I bought last time!

Couldn't believe I got the only one I wanted! Swipe to see which one it was! :loveeyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: AntiqueShopper

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
WA
Thanks, I saw it! They didn't make a charm of the Shoe I like so I ended up ordering the actual Chiara shoes! :shocked:
Oh wow!! Congrats! :nuts: That's even better! Lol! :tup:

I wish I could get the actual shoes...but I have no where to wear them to...:oh:

Reactions: arnott

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
WA
What was the name of that brand that made all those fancy Care Bear shoes? Didn't you buy some of those shoes not to wear?
Irregular Choice...yes, but I did wear them..like once or twice though. They were definitely not comfortable... Now my shoe racks are kinda full, so probably need to sell some of them..that is if I get around to it. Lol!

Now, only trying to get shoes I can actually wear..mostly sneakers...but, going back to buying purses lately..so, taking a semi break from shoe buying..lol!

Last edited:

Kevinaxx

Sep 18, 2016
I may or may not have gone a bit plant crazy, and I certainly decided to be a ambitious by adding Alocasia infernalis to the mix…along with pilea peperomioides (Chinese money plant), dracaena ‘Florida beauty’ and macodes petola…

:/ i got four plants for over $100 total.

But I’m so excited.

eta- I also dropped 2gs (to be reimbursed later) for continuing ed purposes.