What was your last Ebay purchase?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This morning I bought a brand new Balenciaga Purse in INK! From a fellow PFer...LOVE it and counting the days till I get it!

2. Congrats! You'll have to post pics when you get it. :drool:

3. Coach Shoes - Blue slides . So cute!
    And this Sunday, i'm hoping to be the proud winner of a SPY :P

4. A chanel black shoes from london

5. balenciaga first (small) in blush and city (med.) in caramel. I'm so ashamed. which doesn't stop me from probably getting a gorgeous ivory paddy i have spotted.

6. Dior J'adore silk scarf

7. DVF wrap dress!!

8. A BCBG Cocktail Dress

9. [​IMG]
    I bought this last night...I can't wait to get my hands on it.

10. OMG! I just placed an "offer" on a Kooba Sarah bag it was accepted! So I'm off to pay for it right now! LOL

I also just bought a pair of Tod's boots
    Dior Addict 2 perfume
    Limited too khaki pants for my dd
    American Eagle jeans (someone on these boards mentioned how good they fit......boy were they telling the truth! I LOVE THEM!!!)

11. Tiffany plates set

12. I use OBAGI too!! :yes: :yes:
    I got Obagi Cleanser and Toner form an Ebay seller, and she included a tube of SPF for free :yahoo:

13. a 31 cm rouge Bolide..

14. oh, oki.. the
    [​IMG]

Balenciaga Lilac Sac Flap Bag gosh, I forgot about it..