WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

I know I'm late to the party, but i just got myself a saddle bag in the beautiful cloudy blue (tend to shift between blue/grey depending on the lightning). I'm absolutely in love with the colour but I somehow contenplate if i should exchange it for a white one instead as white is probably more versitile. Black is not an option as the majority of my bags are black :lol:

Any thoughts on if i should keep this one or exchange it for white? I'm a bit worried for colour transfer. Should also mention that my wardrobe is mostly black and grey and sometime i wear denim and cool toned pinks, red and blues :smile:

20220722_133401.jpg

I know I'm late to the party, but i just got myself a saddle bag in the beautiful cloudy blue (tend to shift between blue/grey depending on the lightning). I'm absolutely in love with the colour but I somehow contenplate if i should exchange it for a white one instead as white is probably more versitile. Black is not an option as the majority of my bags are black :lol:

Any thoughts on if i should keep this one or exchange it for white? I'm a bit worried for colour transfer. Should also mention that my wardrobe is mostly black and grey and sometime i wear denim and cool toned pinks, red and blues :smile:

View attachment 5576706
Keep this colour! It is done in beautiful goat skin, and is very versatile. White may show dirt quite easily.

View attachment 5576706
This is so stunning in goatskin! Did this come from Dior boutique recently? I keep asking for goatskin Saddle bag at the boutique, but they only have the beige or the new black one with studs in goatskin.

Reactions: lovel
This is so stunning in goatskin! Did this come from Dior boutique recently? I keep asking for goatskin Saddle bag at the boutique, but they only have the beige or the new black one with studs in goatskin.

I love the goatskin too :heart:

I bought it online last week. If not mistaken, i believe that it is an old model from like 2020 or so. Depending on where you are, there might be a chance that it's still available on the website :smile:

View attachment 5576706
Gorgeous color. It’s a keeper!