WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

Do you mind sharing the SA for you sale shoes? Would love a pair
Hi, I’ll send you her info. The sale shoe was the white sneakers. She’s at a dior boutique and unfortunately the sale finished on July 3rd.
Department stores though still have the sales and currently, it’s at 70% off. I’m still waiting for the shoes I got at 70% off, it got shipped out this week. The styles are a bit limited some dior Id sneakers and some boots

Hi, I’ll send you her info. The sale shoe was the white sneakers. She’s at a dior boutique and unfortunately the sale finished on July 3rd.
Department stores though still have the sales and currently, it’s at 70% off. I’m still waiting for the shoes I got at 70% off, it got shipped out this week. The styles are a bit limited some dior Id sneakers and some boots
Thank you! I’ll look out for your pm

I can finally join the lady Dior club! My husband kindly bought me this abcDior on our mini moon as a wedding gift, and our SA had the idea to put our initials together for the pins :heart:

So far this is quickly becoming my favorite bag in my collection, not only for the sentiment but for the fact that the color goes with near everything in my wardrobe and it fits a lot more than most of my bags without being heavy or clunky.
DF555A34-DCA4-4DD5-9321-8D11F124C26B.jpeg
F6E8A23E-2011-4BD1-9C0A-64DDE80A7B49.jpeg

I can finally join the lady Dior club! My husband kindly bought me this abcDior on our mini moon as a wedding gift, and our SA had the idea to put our initials together for the pins :heart:

So far this is quickly becoming my favorite bag in my collection, not only for the sentiment but for the fact that the color goes with near everything in my wardrobe and it fits a lot more than most of my bags without being heavy or clunky.
View attachment 5510920
View attachment 5510921
Congrats on your wedding and your beautiful LD!!!:heart: Such a sweet gift from your hubby~ He’s definitely a keeper. Enjoy her in good health~:love:

• Love
Reactions: platanoparty
Congrats on your wedding and your beautiful LD!!!:heart: Such a sweet gift from your hubby~ He’s definitely a keeper. Enjoy her in good health~:love:
Thank you so much!! He really is a sweet one, and for him I bought a pair of Dior sneakers and a new Dior triangle wallet :P Now when we go out on our next date we can “match”. On our wedding day I wore Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet and he wore Dior Gris so it kinda came full circle:heart:

View attachment 5510920
View attachment 5510921
Congrats! What a thoughtful gift on your mini moon, and how sweet of your SA to think of the initials :biggrin:
I am so happy for you! Wear in the best health and happiness!

• Love
Reactions: platanoparty