WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

My first ever Dior purchase, black Lady Dior with Ruthenium hardware. I didn’t even know that Dior did bags in this hardware, merely saw it through the store window display as I was walking past and did a double take, decided to go in and the rest was history!

View attachment 5152514
I'm glad that they made the Lady Dior in this hardware. Looks amazing! I'm usually not a fan of how a lot of brands pair ruthenium hardware with their bags, but Dior pairs the hardware really nicely.

My first ever Dior purchase, black Lady Dior with Ruthenium hardware. I didn’t even know that Dior did bags in this hardware, merely saw it through the store window display as I was walking past and did a double take, decided to go in and the rest was history!

View attachment 5152514
Gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!! Which size is this bag?

A little late to posting, picked this up in March! The summer 21 degrade (gradient) is gorgeous!! Took me a long time to get on the saddle bag train but I'm loving it in my collection so far. I totally caved and bought the insanely expensive matching strap too.

My last purchase was in spring: Dior caro, indigo blue :smile:

Absolutely breathtaking beauties, congrats to both of you! The gorgeous gradient makes these such special bags. ❤️

A little late to posting, picked this up in March! The summer 21 degrade (gradient) is gorgeous!! Took me a long time to get on the saddle bag train but I'm loving it in my collection so far. I totally caved and bought the insanely expensive matching strap too.
What a stunning choice! I am warming up to the Saddle and this is a combo I would definitely be tempted by. The strap MAKES it!

Reactions: chandanananana