WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

Well Dior got me again and fast :facepalm:

I just couldn’t pass up the Lady Dior Art bag collab with Judy Chicago. It’s just so stunning and totally changes color depending on the lighting. It’s my first Lady Dior! I think this is the medium size?

View attachment 4970519
View attachment 4970520

View attachment 4970530
View attachment 4970537
View attachment 4970531
View attachment 4970532

Oh my goodness I just gasped when I saw this. IT IS DIVINE! And your photos are so good too! Really captures the shine of the bag!!!

Reactions: Cool Breeze
Tried this bag on a year ago and said I was going to get it this year for my birthday. Then the huge price increase occurred (+$450) and I could've kicked myself. Then I hear about the upcoming price increase on Feb.1, so I jumped the gun and got this wish list item a bit over a month early before my birthday. I also looked at the opaline grey and lotus pink variations, and almost went with the grey, but decided to stay classic for my first LD. Got home and found out my SA packed me a little surprise early-bday gift which is such a cute scarf I love, and love his thoughtfulness and kindness.
Repacked everything and will reopen again in about a month to celebrate. I just love this cute little LD and can't wait to see her again !PhotoGrid_1611729268630.jpgPhotoGrid_1611729419841.jpgPhotoGrid_1611729490603.jpgPhotoGrid_1611729561090.jpg

Well Dior got me again and fast :facepalm:

I just couldn’t pass up the Lady Dior Art bag collab with Judy Chicago. It’s just so stunning and totally changes color depending on the lighting. It’s my first Lady Dior! I think this is the medium size?

View attachment 4970519
View attachment 4970520

View attachment 4970530
View attachment 4970537
View attachment 4970531
View attachment 4970532
Congratulations! What an amazing looking bag!! It is a work of art. Will you wear it out?

My first Dior purchase (the upcoming price increase next week definitely made me bite the bullet).

Went in for the Lady Dior in Fard/Blush but when I saw this white lizard mini Lady D it was love at first sight. The photo doesn't do it justice but the combo with the champagne gold hardware is *chefs kiss*.

Attachments

• ladydior.jpg
    ladydior.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 93
Did you buy them in store
I want to order online but im not sure if it will come without any issues or should i go to boutique
Omg beautiful!
Thank you! :smile:
I’ve never shopped at the store since there’s no store near my place, so I can’t say much about that. But I got the ABC blush online and it came perfectly packaged. No complaints!

The mini red was sold out online, so I had to call the customer service number on the website and they referred me to a store that had the bag in stock. So I ordered it through the phone with the store SA. And uhh.. I was a bit disappointed when the bag came. First, the box was too big for the mini bag (way bigger than the ABCDior box that I got), but it had bubble wraps inside, so not really a huge problem. The main issue was, the strap was missing!!:crybaby: I contacted the store and thankfully they shipped the strap to my place a couple days later.

Based on my experience, I would definitely buy it on the website next time, or visit the store directly if there’s one around.

Last edited:
Hi
I have a question about my abcdior bag
I am looking for the color fard but online i see it in blush
Are both the same colors?
The reference for fard is M50P but the blush version is M51P
Can anyone tell me if they are different?
How can i get the color Fard?
Thankyou

Hi
I have a question about my abcdior bag
I am looking for the color fard but online i see it in blush
Are both the same colors?
The reference for fard is M50P but the blush version is M51P
Can anyone tell me if they are different?
How can i get the color Fard?
Thankyou

They appear really similar. Maybe the name of the color featured on the website varies depending on the country you live in.

The ABC Dior in Fard Color is still available in its ultramatte version on the French website. Try to ask your SA to order one :smile:

1611852504376.png