WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

This beauty is waiting for me to pick her up!

I went to the boutique a few months ago looking for this colour (fard) but the SA then told me they stopped producing them, I was so heartbroken and she showed me the powder pink and old rose lady diors, but something just wasn't right about them.

Walked into store yesterday and one had just come in still fresh in the box. Bit impulsive but I snapped her up straight away

Attachments

• 20201029_172435.jpg
    20201029_172435.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 122
I know right! The color cloud blue is gorgeous. I also saw this color in the myabc lady dior and so tempted to get it, but I just got it in Fard last month.

I'm dying over this cloud blue color!! Drooling over the Bobby in it...I'm dying because I've never spent that much on a bag before and just can't bring myself to pull the trigger! :doh:

A9F13FCE-5FCD-431E-92CC-D2F3EC1F2B56.jpeg

My first Dior purchase! :angel: Have always loved the Lady Dior handbags but could never make them work with my everyday style, so I decided to settle on a Lady Dior cardholder instead! I visited my local boutique twice before but they never had one in a color I liked until my third visit yesterday when the SA brought out one in this pearlescent Lotus shade. The photo does not do it justice - it is beautiful. (I guess third time’s the charm.)

Also as a side, I’m more of a Chanel person myself but Dior’s color choices and packaging are very impressive. More so than Chanel. I even had a heavy (metal?) gold star charm attached to my shopping bag - is this a regular thing?

288DA09D-C793-43DB-B83E-6E2A9B4F6E5F.jpeg
Hi everyone! I just bought my very first Lady Dior (and first Dior purchase) this past weekend. I went in a few weeks ago wanting a lady Dior mini in white, but due to the bag in store being damaged I had to wait a few weeks. Well when I went in this past weekend, my SA presented me this option and I had to take it. Pictures honestly do not do the color justice.

View attachment 4892977

My first Dior purchase! :angel: Have always loved the Lady Dior handbags but could never make them work with my everyday style, so I decided to settle on a Lady Dior cardholder instead! I visited my local boutique twice before but they never had one in a color I liked until my third visit yesterday when the SA brought out one in this pearlescent Lotus shade. The photo does not do it justice - it is beautiful. (I guess third time’s the charm.)

Also as a side, I’m more of a Chanel person myself but Dior’s color choices and packaging are very impressive. More so than Chanel. I even had a heavy (metal?) gold star charm attached to my shopping bag - is this a regular thing?
Congratulations! Yes, I love Dior's packaging. The gold star is a regular thing that they put on their bags, as it is one of Mr. Dior's lucky charms.

View attachment 4893136
Hi everyone! I just bought my very first Lady Dior (and first Dior purchase) this past weekend. I went in a few weeks ago wanting a lady Dior mini in white, but due to the bag in store being damaged I had to wait a few weeks. Well when I went in this past weekend, my SA presented me this option and I had to take it. Pictures honestly do not do the color justice.
This is lovely. Can I ask what colour this is?

Reactions: AllThingsBougie
View attachment 4892977

Congrats! Such a nice color! :tup:

Reactions: katandcocoa