WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

Thankyou
Such a beautiful bag
Which strap to buy??
This one. The black leather trim goes best with your Saddle.
1530198223_S8520CNEP_M911_E01_Z.jpg

So here's the crazy saddle! The patchwork one arrived yesterday, and I did not like it. The fabric was so stiff, it was hard to close and maneuver. I was suspect about the one then that came today, but it's much much better! Colors are bright and vibrant, and the bag has more "give", so it's easier to get things in and out.
Tracey can i ask how much the patchwork is?

Reactions: TraceySH
0B9E7165-DD3E-46EE-80B1-828F3F627085.jpeg I was lucky to get these two beauties this week. The J’adior bag has been on my mind for over a year and I finally took the plunge. The glossy finish is perfect and the right look for me. I love the studded Lady Diors but could not justify their price tags and did not care for the wide straps. The studded Lady Dior WOC in white was a beautiful compromise.38D9A7E0-1163-47EB-9BA2-84F160578DE0.jpeg

View attachment 4191254 I was lucky to get these two beauties this week. The J’adior bag has been on my mind for over a year and I finally took the plunge. The glossy finish is perfect and the right look for me. I love the studded Lady Diors but could not justify their price tags and did not care for the wide straps. The studded Lady Dior WOC in white was a beautiful compromise.View attachment 4191255

stunning ....the white WOC is beautiful

View attachment 4191254 I was lucky to get these two beauties this week. The J’adior bag has been on my mind for over a year and I finally took the plunge. The glossy finish is perfect and the right look for me. I love the studded Lady Diors but could not justify their price tags and did not care for the wide straps. The studded Lady Dior WOC in white was a beautiful compromise.View attachment 4191255
The WOC is beautiful!

And I absolutely ADORE the J'Adior bag!

Reactions: SherwoodMom
Congrats! Did you get these from t5?