WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

Here's the jacket when I tried it on today but I can try on with a few more looks tomorrow. I tracked down the black macrocannage skirt so can't wait to see them together. I thinking something like this denim maxi skirt would look good with it too (photo is Balenciaga). I ordered these sneakers too but am not sure they'll fit.....fingers crossed!
Looks magnificent on you!

• Thanks
Reactions: stacy_natalie
Looks great on you!!! I love the skirt you tried on with! How do you like the jacket? Did you end up getting it? I really think it's quite versatile piece that you could dress up or down, which is totally my style. Love the macrocannage skirt! Can't wait to see more MOD shots from you. :love:
Thank you! I did buy it (and the sneakers. and a denim Prada jacket too). I tried on another Dior sweater that was gorgeous but thought this would be more useful. I am hoping I will use it bc it's pretty warm and I live in a warm climate. But excited to see what else it will look good with. The skirt I was wearing is my new favorite. Everyone hated it and told me not to buy it (both of my daughters, daughter's best friend, her mom and even the SA) but I loved it and wear it all the time. Its so comfy and carefree. I have another long black Prada skirt I will have to try it with if I can fit into it. I gained alot of weight recently and am hoping that trying to fit into my nicer clothes will be an incentive to lose it. Will share more photos when I can.

Which of these do you like best? I have never been much into sneakers but got a "fancy" pair last year that I love. They are black with a design and don't match much so I am in the market for a lighter color/more neutral sneaker. These were originally my 4 favorites but am now also considering the white oblique in leather.

Attachments

• InCollage_20240328_060830862.jpg
    InCollage_20240328_060830862.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 9