What was your first visit to a LV boutique like?

Oh, my....I am really going to date myself here....I was in high school and it was a counter inside Valley Fair (no longer there, sadly)! I was much more into Gucci at that time. I needed a duffle for a trip to science camp (counsling) and that I could use it for sleep overs, band and sports, too and that's I got a keepall 50, my mom said it would last forever and take alot of abuse. The funny thing is never struck me as odd that I was carrying a vuitton keepall for high school stuff (after all I had Gucci purses)...lol...but she was right it's pretty banged up, but still in pretty decent shape for being...eh gads...25 years old! It just went off to college with my son this August.

I was sad to see it go, but kinda cool to pass it along.

I got a speedy to match shortly after. Never really was in love with Vuitton tho, until the MC stuff came....until them it was more 'servicable'. KWIM

My first time was also in the Copenhagen store, I got there around 11'ish, and I was really frigthened that the SA's would have an attitude and stuff, so I was really nervous, but when I got there and found an SA he was sooo sweet, and I ended up buying a bunch of things there, and it felt soooo good! The service there was so good that altohugh we have gotten a LV in Oslo, I'll might go back to Copenhagen next time I want to make a big purchase if I'm not 100% pleased with the service in Oslo. The only annoying thing was that my SA managed to replace an E in my last name with the scandinavian letter "Æ", which was sort of annoying when I went to London and the SA there had to make a new account with my purchase history because she didn't have that letter on her keyboard. I hope they'll be able to fix that in Oslo when I go there.

I bought my first LV in SF Union Square - I don't remember much about it but I guess it was fine. Then, I exchanged the purse at the Valley Fair store two days later, again, experience was fine.

But later I bought another purse at the Century City store and had such a great experience with a nice SA that I sent her manager a complimentary note on that SA! I then started buying all of my LVs from this same SA, so I guess the 3rd time experience was the charm!! She's been my SA for almost 4 yrs now!

Overwhelming.

But, the second (and third, and forth, and.....), well, um, like sex! ;) Especially the first time I walked into the 5 story flagship on ChampsElysees, Paris. I get chills thinking about it (ok, I'm a dork, but I'm sure you guys know how what I'm saying :yes: )

Mine was when the MC line had just come out and I knew nothing about LV at the time. I wanted to inquire about their MC bags but they SA was extremely snotty and suggested I spend my money somewhere else. It was a HORRIBLE experience. I never went back to that store again.

BTW, it was the LV in the King of Prussia Mall outside of Phila. Yuck!

they have always been nice to me when i went in there. you must have gotten a sour SA.

My first visit to LV was in NYC, 5th avenue. It was our 10 year anniversary in 1995. We had so much fun and my husband was a sweetie and said "get anything you want" when we walked in. I was overwhelmed because I knew nothing about LV! I ended up getting the poppincourt haut. Since then I have become much more educated on LV. But I remember that experience was awesome, I had a very sweet asian SA and she was a doll. I remember calling my mother from the store and saying "guess where I am???!!!"

Sweet story. Too bad some of us will never find a nice husband, lol.

my first time in lv was bringing a speedy 25 i bought on ebay in to the bloomies ny. i was soooo nervous since i bought it on ebay. even had a friend meet me there. i concocted some story about how it was passed down by my grandma or aunt who died. it was missing the zipper pull and i wanted to replace it. i was so scared they were going to call me out for having a fake- i think someone authenticated it for me- maybe carol- but i was still nervous. the SAs spent the whole time i was there cooing about the patina and the shape it was in and praising my family member for taking such good care of it. i couldn't believe it.

the second time was in bermuda with my mom. i couldn't believe i got her to go in there with me! i just wanted a groom cles but she ended up buying me a bh and a groom organizer. and she was going to buy me an agenda but said it would wait for the holidays- which never happened, i bought one myself and she doesn't know. the SA was great and after that we kept shopping. as we were getting in a cab to get back to the hotel the SA came rushing out- turns out my moms cc was declined because it was such a big purchase and she forgot to tell her accountant we would be away. lol. so she gave them another card. i felt so bad but they knew what hotel we were at so it wouldn't have been a problem anyway. i kept thinking- wow, all that lv would have been free! lol

My first LV experience was very pleasant. I went on a weekday before 11am and the store was deserted. I was alone, first time I saw the bag I wanted and I purchased it immediately. The SA was nice, friendly and the discreet type, very ideal for me. I've been going to the same store since.

My first was the Houston Galleria boutique. They were so nice, but I didn't buy anything. That was March 2006. Iv'e only gone 1 other time to the New Orleans Saks and the woman at the counter stared me down and kept looking at my bag (Baggy PM) and my face (I have 2 peircing on m lip) with a snotty look on her face!!! :cursing: She was so mean looking, but I bought something anyway. I even asked for an SO. She took my information down and she said she would contact me within 3 days... it's been 3 weeks and NO word!!! I ended up buying something anyways then another SA started chatting with me... she was so sweet. From now on I'm going to her!!!

Mine was in London, Selfridges, and it was a very short but sweet experience. At that time I had a black non designer bag that fitted me perfectly and I wanted something as similar as possible. The first bag I saw when I entered the store was the Looping MM and I didn't have to look at anymore bags, it was perfect. I paid and left and a week later I was back in Vuitton for more!!!

Oh, my....I am really going to date myself here....I was in high school and it was a counter inside Valley Fair (no longer there, sadly)! I was much more into Gucci at that time. I needed a duffle for a trip to science camp (counsling) and that I could use it for sleep overs, band and sports, too and that's I got a keepall 50, my mom said it would last forever and take alot of abuse. The funny thing is never struck me as odd that I was carrying a vuitton keepall for high school stuff (after all I had Gucci purses)...lol...but she was right it's pretty banged up, but still in pretty decent shape for being...eh gads...25 years old! It just went off to college with my son this August.

I was sad to see it go, but kinda cool to pass it along.

I got a speedy to match shortly after. Never really was in love with Vuitton tho, until the MC stuff came....until them it was more 'servicable'. KWIM

That was suppose to say a counter in Macy's.....Valley Fair is still there (although much different) and so is the Macy's, but not the counter.