What was your first LV purse? And do you still have it?

1. Mine was the Beverly Clutch, almost 10 years ago now when I was 18! I never use it anymore so I should probably sell it, but it's too sentimental I think :p It certainly triggered an LV addiction though :lol: What was yours? [​IMG]

2. Cabas piano in 2007. I sill have it but it's being stored at my parent's house as my family and I moved to a developing country a couple years ago and didn't want to carry a LV around. Moved to Europe last year where I can use it so I'm having them bring it when they visit this year.

j19, Pebli and Mariapia like this.
  3. I think it was a Speedy. I sold it since only hand carry is not for me ;)

Pebli likes this.
  4. My first Louis Vuitton purchase was the Greenwich GM in Damier Ébène almost 20 years ago. I still own it. :smile: I keep it at my home in France and use it while there. It's quite the workhorse!

Here is a stock photo:
    IMG_1484.JPG

5. IMG_0278.JPG Mine was a Speedy... Yes, I still have it....I will never part with it as it was also my first designer bag.
    I remember sitting at Les Deux Magots in Paris and asking the lady sitting at the next table what her great bag was.
    I didn't know anything about Vuitton at the time..
    Couldn't believe it was mine when I bought it...:smile::smile:

6. Boulogne. Sold it. I still love the designer and have some of their other handbags.

prepster and Pebli like this.
  7. That's very cool you have a vintage piece where you're the first and only owner!

Annabel Lee and fabuleux like this.
  8. That's some lovely patina. How old is she?

prepster likes this.
  9. She is.... nearly 40 years old!:smile::smile:

lvmk, zurilaura93, JA_UK and 19 others like this.
  10. Mine was a petit noe from the 90s. Gift from my parents. Photo is my avatar
    I recently sold it though because the vachetta was disintegrating and coming off in pieces along the top after a long, well used life and the cost of replacement was about the same as a new bag. Loved that piece.

11. Mine was a Palermo PM, I cherished it so much, I probably only used it 5 times. It was always babied and in its dust bag :p

12. Have you ever regretted selling your first piece?

13. Mine was a French Company Speedy 25 - still have it!

LouisVuitton4Me, j19 and prepster like this.
  14. Mine was the Speedy 30 and I miraculously still have it. This is a pic from a thread over a year old but it still looks the same IMG_1133.JPG

15. A Speedy 30... I would love to get the leather on it redone, but I think the inside has some kind of mildew or mold growing into it.