What was your first Juicy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Mine is the starter charm bracelet and the bubble bath charm! Recently ordered those together :smile:

2. So funny!! The engagement ring key chain was also my first Juicy! Then came the daydreamer purse, the lucky girl necklace, Juicy bracelet, princess stud earrings, Juicy headbands, and finally a purple velor tracksuit!! Needless to say, I'm a total Juicy girl!

3. my first juicy was the pink tropical cocktail charm i got it super cheap on ebay cause it didn't come with the box

4. Yeah the engagement ring key chain definitely started my love for juicy too!! I got a black velour tracksuit right after and then came the pink daydreamer.. I also got a black terry dress and a ring about a month ago : p

5. My first Juicy was a red velour hoodie. I still have it and wear it occasionally.

6. my first juicy was the gold starter bracelet (: that was in higschool

7. My first Juicy item was also the Engagement Ring key chain. Then I bought my first Daydreamer, and totally fell in love.. (I got a black fairytale). Then I bought a wallet to match the purse, then another Daydreamer (cheetah) and so on. I have so much stuff now.. And it seems like I always find something new I want!

But I almost never buy at full price. I am always on the hunt for bargains.

8. #9 Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
    My first Juicy was a pair of sunglasses I found at TJ Maxx. Then I got a cell phone case, an ipod case, a Daydreamer and a jewelry box. Then I got into the jewelry and charms and never looked back!

9. My first Juicy was the Pave heart necklace which I got as a gift from my boyfriend! :smile:

10. I am the same way, unless it's limited edition items.

11. a pink velour hoodie=)

12. Wow. I can't believe how popular the key ring is. But, it's gorgeous! My 1st was the strawberry charm. The engagement ring key ring was one of my 1sts, too. I get so many compliments on that thing!

13. a blue-green velour hoodie and that was what started my addiction to their velour hoodies :smile:

14. Mine was the enamel Cherries charm, which is still one of my favorites. I used it as a purse charm on my LV cerises Speedy.