What was your favorite vacation -- ever ???

That Bora Bora resort is *such* a classic !! It's always been on my list of places to go.

Gina you had a whole month in Bali ? You lucky person you !! What part did you like best ?? I *so* fell in love with the plunge pools:

Attachments

• Jimbaran Plunge smaller.jpg
    Jimbaran Plunge smaller.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 19
My fave vacation was on a guided bus tour through Europe with my Mom in May 2000 for 3 weeks. We started in London, Amsterdam, Cologne, Black Forest of Germany, Lucerne, Innsbruck, Venice, Verona, Florence, Rome, Vatican City, Sorrento, Naples, Nice, Monaco, Cannes, Giverny, Lyon, Paris and back to London. We got bronchitis at the end of it and it was exhausting, but we had a great time together. In St. Peter's, they were holding mass, so all of the lights were on and we could see everything inside. Normally all of the lights are off so you only have the natural light coming thru the windows and doors. Venice was beautiful, but smelled bad. Sorrento was gorgeous. We stayed in a hotel that was high up and you could see the bay from our patio. We went through about 12 rolls of film. We want to go again, but stick to Switzerland, Italy, France, and London.

All you guys have been to such exotic and beautiful locations!! LUCKY!! I am jealous, lol...MY favorite place to go thus far is Hawaii, I love it there, its paradise, great food, people, atmosphere its perfect.