What was your Céline best find/deal ever?

samouu

O.G.
Jun 3, 2011
Hi everyone, I thought it would be nice to start a thread with your best Céline deals.
Thought it would be fun to share how much we paid our lovely bags/wallets compared to the retail price.

I love negotiating and I bought all my Céline from local ads or discounted and thank god I never had a problem about the authenticity.
I guess the reason is that where I live the demand isnt that high as it tends to be in the US or other places...

So, here are my best deals :biggrin: (converted in USD):
Céline Nano navy blue (brand new): 1050$ (instead of 2000$)
Céline Trapèze Souris with strap (as new): 1330$ (instead of 2100$)

Annndd the best of the best, the deal that I am really proud of:

Céline Trapèze Python/whipsnake brown with strap (brand new): 1260$!!!! (instead of 3250$!!):greengrin::graucho::greengrin::graucho:

So what are your best Céline "finds"? :biggrin:

my first bag i tried to get was a fake. ick. thankfully the seller was fair and refunded me. i could tell as soon as i touched it.

my second bag i just got from a friend and was a tricolor mini which she sold to me for 1k.

my first bag i tried to get was a fake. ick. thankfully the seller was fair and refunded me. i could tell as soon as i touched it.

my second bag i just got from a friend and was a tricolor mini which she sold to me for 1k.

Yeah that is the problem when the deal is too good to be true. Hopefully she gave your money back!

A mini tricolor for 1K is a really good deal! If she would sell it on ebay she would get much more. Good for you ^^
Ahah you're giving me ideas: next time if one of my friends wants to sell her bag I'll ask her first :biggrin:

Able to get a Celine is already a good deal to me. I got mine from Paris and went to about 3 boutiques before I settled on the one and only black phantom on a sat night. (Paris department stores are closed on sun!) I got it at 1700eur which is about US$800 cheaper than getting it in Singapore.

Bought a Céline Trapeze calfskin from a private seller in Sydney for $1400. I thought it was such a bargain, it came with a receipt from David Jones for $2300. It is still in great condition, I thought it was a bargain..

Hmm probably my cabas at 75% off. And also my pontet bracelet at 50% off. And some of the ready to wear at 80% off.

Feel blessed!

Attachments

• image-1840420053.jpg
    image-1840420053.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 552