What was your "best deal" or "greatest find"?

i just bought these two bags on evilbay. did i overpay? the seller says they are like new, and thinks they have the qees. please don't tell me that i overpaid, i'm now getting a little worried. they both look so cute. i can't wait to get them!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-LESPORTSAC-BAGS-ALMOST-NEW-L-K_W0QQitemZ290206253826QQihZ019QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
^Ah, I bid on that, too. Congrats. :tup:
I don't think you overpaid. I didn't bid very high, myself, but since Giocos retail $160, and Paradiso Giocos (well, real ones, not imitation) go for over retail on eBay, and Treninos retail $298... It's pretty good, IMO.

Just got,a nd I can't wait for it to arrive an Arancia Mamma Mia for $86 on evil-bay...well maybe not so evil today! Can't wait to see my new orange baby!!!!

Ohh I saw that! I'm like someone's going to get a good deal! haha

And Bunnyville.. NO WAY! That's so cheap! One of them would have been $255 alone =].

My latest deal was finding a caramellina in Playground print for $40 shipped :biggrin:!

Oh goodness no! not eBay lol it was a hidden from a friend :biggrin:
I like your deal better though! that is such a cute trenino and gioco! They SHOULD be real, but I can't see the details. I mean for a price like that, that's really awesome (too good to be true >D! lol jk).

Lately the prices over there has been going down for tokidoki so there are better deals! YAY!

wow. we should all have friends like that!!!!

as far as my purchase goes, from the print design point, they look good to me. they don't seem to have the qees, but i have other qees from other bags, and the seller seems to think she has them. if not, i'm ok with not having the qees. hopefully the bags are the real deal, if not, i do have paypal protection, but that can be an iffy thing.

i'll keep you posted! i can't wait to get the bags. i am just too excited. i had a foresta a while back, but sold it, and i just miss that print!

there are some good deals out there.

hmmm
wht about shop.tokidoki.it?
I just got an campeggio vacanze
it hasnt come in yet,
2 mor days
i paid retail tho
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
where in the world do u get these deals

anybody here buy any of those mystery lots? i'd love to hear from one of those buyers.

years ago, i bid on a lot of designer bags--they guy had like 11 fb, 2 or 3 bad photos, and i think 3 vuitton, one kate spade, and two burberry bags. i bid, but lost the auction. i was dying of curiosity, so i emailed the buyer. she received the bags, and all were authentic. these bags were like new, and she got the lot for like $600 or something. not sure if i'd do that sort of thing anymore, there are so many fakes out there.

let's hear from one of those mystery box auction winners!!!! whadja get?

Wow Gyant ! What Macy's ? Did they have any left ? Are they having a sale on Tokidokis at Macy's ? Please post a picture when you can ! That is a great deal ! Did they have other prints or styles available on sale ? Did you get a good print placement ?