what was the last thing you lost?

This piece of paper that had something important written on it.
Umm how funny would it be if someone said their.. v...i...r..use your imagination lol :Push::rolleyes:

A really beautiful diamond and platinum earring that I got from my Mom when she died....I can't find it anywhere in the house! I've lost it TWICE and it's shown up twice. Now, I think this might be it...:crybaby:

Good one, Shoo. :smile: I lost that too last night when I couldn't find the slide bracelet my dh worked on for several years. I love that thing so much (and the idea of it too) and have lost it IN OUR BEDROOM twice.

The first time, I couldn't find it for a whole year, and we turned the room upside down for weeks on end. We looked in places it couldn't possibly be, and I found it in one such place when I had given up the idea of ever finding it.

Last night I couldn't locate it again and absolutely lost my cool. My husband is a heavy sleeper, and I searched and searched until 5:30 a.m. without his ever waking up, but with no luck. My eyes popped open at 8:30 and I found it in a drawer I never ever go in. Relief like I've never known. :sweatdrop:

A 3 carat square peridot earring. I bought the set myself and it wasn't very pricey but now I feel like I cannot wear the matching pendant without the earrings. I lost it at school...

A silver heart shaped earring..... I got them for Valentine's Day and I'm holding onto the other in case it turns up at any point.

Oh and my Nike trainers that I wear for badminton..... how the hell can I lose trainers??