What was the last movie to make you cry?

Just a couple minutes ago I got done watching A Lot Like Love and I have to admit that I was tearing up through a good portion of the movie and then at the very end I just started crying lol! I'm such a sucker for a good love story!

OMG...Okay...Im a sucker for crying anyway...for anything..you could tell me you love me and tears are falling...but Red Lipstick had me in a right mess, and there was another movie recently...about a guy dying, and turned out his love interest was dying as well...it was on lifetime. I was a crying mess!!! Im going to show my age here...but in the show 30 Something..and Gary died..Oh GOOD LORD, I was on the floor, in a ball, sobbing..LOL...it was sad!!! I love a good cry! (apprently)

OMG...Okay...Im a sucker for crying anyway...for anything..you could tell me you love me and tears are falling...but Red Lipstick had me in a right mess, and there was another movie recently...about a guy dying, and turned out his love interest was dying as well...it was on lifetime. I was a crying mess!!! Im going to show my age here...but in the show 30 Something..and Gary died..Oh GOOD LORD, I was on the floor, in a ball, sobbing..LOL...it was sad!!! I love a good cry! (apprently)

I am a crier!! Give me a sappy movie and I cry. Heck, I cried at the Pursuit of Happyness TRAILER!!! :rolleyes: :shame:

DON'T make fun of me but I cried last night watching Jingle All the Way with the Governator! LMAO I don't know what struck us but DH almost cried too (his eyes watered) at the end when the son was so proud of his dad!

We are dumb, I know!

I got teary during various points of Love Actually. (Both good teary and bad teary.)

This wasn't a movie, but I distinctly remember crying at Law & Order SVU episodes, both when they first air and at the reruns.

The most recent one was Charisma - A career con artist, forger and thief turns to murder and serial pedophilia to populate the cult he created and to get his hands on a multi-million dollar trust fund. The detectives have trouble getting any leads because no one in the cult is saying anything, not even their names.
I was a complete wreck when they go into the house and found those dead children!

I also remember crying while watching Dolls - When the decomposing body of sexually molested five-year-old girl is discovered, Detectives Benson and Stabler's investigation leads them to the painful reality that they are searching for a serial pedophile as they race to save the life of his latest victim. As the mother of the missing girl frantically awaits news of her daughter's whereabouts, she must reconcile the fact that her own recent bout with addiction may have played a part in her daughter's fate.
The part at the end, where the mother has found her daughter and mouths "Thank you!" to Fin . . . *sniff!*

Desperate - After a young boy witnesses the brutal sexual assault and murder of his stepmother, his father blocks the efforts of the detectives to question him.
The poor thing at the beginning of the episode! He was found huddled in the corner, just shaking! He had just witnessed that horrible thing! I felt so bad for him!

Stolen - The kidnapping of an infant at a grocery store leads to a scheme of snatching and selling babies for adoption which brings back a case from twelve years ago that involved Captain Cragen and his partner, the late Max Greevey.
I knew the boy had to go with his biological father, but it was heartbreaking, because he had to leave the parents and brothers that loved him for twelve years!

Ritual - The investigation into the death of a young boy who appears to be the victim of a ritualistic killing leads to the discovery that he was one of many children smuggled from Nigeria to be sold into slavery.
The faces of those poor, frightened children in the back of the truck! I felt so bad for them! But I knew that SVU found them and would place them in foster homes.

I had "that" feeling at the end of Da Vanci Code, but no tears.
I cried (tears) a lot at "Notebook" and I cried a little at the Pursuit of Happyness TRAILER! (yeah~ that happened)

Oh dear, we can't forget about The Notebook, the ultimate tearjerker. Everytime I watch that movie I just cry and cry and cry starting around the part where young Noah leaves young Allie after she comes home too late.:crybaby:

i'm with the girls who cried during the trailer for 'pursuit of happyness'...i swear, my mom looked at me like i was crazy.

but the last movie i watched was 'garden state' (for the millionth time)...and that always makes me cry.