What was the last movie to make you cry?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Broken Trail on AMC ...:crybaby:

2. the holiday. cried. a. lot. :smile:

3. I am not quite physically menopausal yet but emotionally...sheesh! I feel sorry for my DH when those hormones start going haywire!

4. The Notebook :crybaby: and Walk the Line (the ending when he proposes) :crybaby:

5. Same here!!! When I saw the trailer, I knew the movie was going to be difficult to watch. I saw it last night and, shockingly enough, I did not cry as much as I anticipated. I cry over everything, though.:shame:

6. Ok don't laugh - but it was "Cars"!
    Something about someone getting older and not being accepted and love not happening made me really sad.

7. Ugh...."My Girl." I ALWAYS start sobbing at the part during Thomas J's funeral...when Vada walks over to the casket and starts yelling " Where are his glasses? He can't see without his glasses!" :crybaby: Then my husband makes fun of me.

8. The Fountain, totally not what I expected as far as storyline but Hugh Jackman ripped my heart out!!

9. I always cry at the movie "Foxfire" with Jessica Tandy and Hume Cronin - the part where she takes her son Dillan's musician coin and places it on her husband's eyes (along with another quarter) after he dies.

The movie "To Dance With the White Dog" - also with them, makes me cry because they were married so long in real life and when she dies it is heartbreaking to me.

10. i just finished the notebook. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: full on sob fest for the last 20 minutes or so. i'm such a mess. they should warn you on the box or something. as for movies that always make me cry: anne of green gables. once when matthew gives anne the dress with the puff sleeves :crybaby: and then again when he dies. i've probably seen it 100 times since i was a kid, and it gets me EVERY time.

11. Last movie I cried on... it was either Click, 13 Going on 30, or Passion of the Christ. :shrugs:

12. I almost never cry at movies but I've been sitting here sobbing this weekend while rewatching the second part of SATC season six. LOL... my DH is gone all weekend so I'm having a SATC marathon.

13. The Last Kiss

I was sobbing throughout the whole movie.

14. March of the Penguins

15. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL makes me cry everytime i watch it:crybaby: