What was the first handbag you really saved $$ for?

1. I hope this isn't copying anyone else's thread - I thought it might be fun:yahoo:

I'll start - LV monogram pochette accessories (my graduation gift to myself - I was so excited!)

And now I can't stop...

2. Coach signature optic ladybug hobo....really cute for spring/summer!

3. All were presents until now.

4. My mono speedy

5. same

6. LV mono speedy

7. come to think of it , I have never really saved $$ for a purse , whenerver I had some extra cash, I'd threw on a purse I liked at the moment . None of my purses is worth more then $ 700 though

8. Speedy 40

9. a Luella Giselle, in lilac :blush:

10. I've never saved for a purse. I don't really save for things. If I see something I like and can afford it/rationalize buying it, I buy it. I hardly ever plan to purchase something. I'm more of an impulse shopper. Never know what I will like until I see it in person.

I'll probably save for a birkin though.... Maybe I will make that a birthday present for myself....

11. My LV speedy. I wrapped up a shoe box under the CHristmas tree and cut a hole in the top. Everyday I put my spare change and money that I had made from babysitting in there, and within 3 weeks I had enough for my speedy and then some :biggrin:

12. my first LV

13. LV Speedy 30

14. My wine-colored Stella from Fall 2003.

15. my balenciaga purse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice