What was the best deal you ever got off Ebay?

ok i have a dilemna here...i have 2 great deals on ebay right now and i dont know which ones i want. its the st. jacques for 500 and 680...however my friend says if i'm going to spend that much, i might as well use that money to buy the real ones that is in the same range price , like the speedy or batignolles horizontal. what should i do? do you love your used bag the same as if it was bought brand new?

ok i have a dilemna here...i have 2 great deals on ebay right now and i dont know which ones i want. its the st. jacques for 500 and 680...however my friend says if i'm going to spend that much, i might as well use that money to buy the real ones that is in the same range price , like the speedy or batignolles horizontal. what should i do? do you love your used bag the same as if it was bought brand new?

Absolutely~ I :heart: saving myself $$$!

Yes definitely. I love all of my pre-owned bags and use them an equal amount as my store-bought bags. I think, if you love the St Jacques, you should get that instead of getting something that you don't love just because it was the same price.

I dont think I ever get good deals on Ebay...even though I buy ALOT from it. I always usually pay the "going" rate. I've purchased a Josephine GM for about $450 and an Epi Cluny for about $400. But thats how much they are worth so I don't know if they were really "deals".

Too many to count, Mint MC Alma $400, MC Trouville $450, BN Mono PTI Wallets $150 and $175, BN Cabas Mezzo $500, Mono Alma $125, Mint Black MC Speedy and Wallet $640, there are a few more, but those are the ones that popped into my head.

I got bigger Vernis Pomme Key & Change Holder (bigger one) and Ring Key Chain for 200 dollars.. Because the cles was missing the keyholder part... I brought it to lv today and got fix for free...