What was original retail price of large bayswater??

Sterre

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
I can't remember :sad:

What was the original retail price & what price did it go for last christas sale...?? (somewhere in the 4.. )

Thanks ladies :biggrin:

Sterre

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
Also, do they ever show up in the outlets?
I'm planning a trip to Bicester first week of September...;)

meester

Aug 1, 2009
There was a large oak at £345 in the factory shop a couple of weeks ago.

I think they may be £650 RRP?

kat4

O.G.
Jan 14, 2008
USA
I believe the large Bays was £695 originally before they discontinued them last winter.
There are two sizes in Bays, regular currently being sold for £550, £495 before price increase (that is in NVT) and the large Bays which was in the sale last winter and is only available at the outlets now.

Sterre

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
Thank you!!

I will hold & wait untill my visit to Bicester. Someone offered one to me, but price sounded to high. Now i know it was ;)

cazza1969

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Too close to Cheshire Oaks
I bought both my large bays at CO outlet around May/June this year. The original price on them was £695 and the outlet price was £486. I was lucky and there was extra 10% discount due to a promotion which brought them down to £437. I got a Chocolate and an Oak but the SA said they'd had black as well.

There was definitely a chocolate in the summer sale there but I didn't check the price to avoid any regret!

Looking at website measurements I'd say the large bays is a bit smaller than the piccadilly but it's still a big bag. I use my chocolate as an every day workhorse. With two children under 5, I carry loads and get everything for the three of us in it. Looking at pictures of the piccadilly, the handles on lge bays appear longer as I can carry mine on my shoulder. Hope this helps.

Lillemy_74

O.G.
Mar 5, 2009
Norway
Is large Bayswater the Piccadilly? or is there a different version? I thought there is only 1 size Bayswater.
Piccadilly is slightly bigger than Large Bays. They only produce Piccadilly now. Prob not necessary with too so similar sized Bayswater types.