Do you LOVE LOVE your jumbo?

I don't know why I didn't get it sooner. I didn't think I would like a plain black caviar bag. Seriously, I thought it was sort of dull. I bought my black jumbo last Friday almost out of obligation becuase I thought I might grow to love it and wanted to get it before the price went up.

Well, I carried it for the first time yesterday and I loved it! Absolutely. Why didn't I get more!! Now they will be so pricey. No matter, I am a total convert! I will be looking for color now : )

Because of my skintone, always tought Beige will make me look more dull and yellow, but after seeing this fantasitic eBay gem sitting patiently in her dust bag, I caved in and gave her a try. Turned out way better than i thought! The pix are taken indoor during night (always busy in morning, can't take day light pix ><), but the top is suppose to be olive green more than muted purple, so it pops the bag even more. Received many compliments when out today, SAs and their clients were ga ga over how vivid Beige is for my age group. I'm soo happy with this purchase, even get a full price Mango on it's way :graucho: Until then, please bare with my once again night time indoor pix :shame:, true color is closer to it's solo shot than on me :yes:

IMG_0719.JPGIMG_0700.JPGIMG_0702.JPGIMG_0701.JPGIMG_0697.JPG